Would I be able to plasti dip my guitar's neck without my hands picking at it and eventually peeling it off after regular playing?
The paint would be on the neck, and would end where it meets the fingerboard wood on the sides.
I don't see why not. I've never heard of plasti dip on a guitar. Considering it's made for cars it's gotta be pretty durable. What sort of finish do you have on your neck now? If it's already satin you may have a bit of trouble getting it off again. Stuff's meant to go on glossy car finishes and peel off cleanly.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I've seen it get peeled off primer before, so it must be quite universal with its ability to be taken off.
I see where you're coming from, but cars don't have hands all over them most of the time, especially not at the edge of the paint (which would be hidden at seam in a panel etc.)

My neck had a thin gloss finish that I sanded down to get it matte, so it should have plenty to grip on to.

The reason I'm thinking about plasti dip is because I have no experience with paints or hardcore guitar projects.
I want to make my Kramer V 100% black, I think it'd look pretty cool - it looks pretty weird with an unpainted neck...
Quote by alex.serafini.7
Would I be able to plasti dip my guitar's neck without my hands picking at it and eventually peeling it off after regular playing?

No.
It will definitely peel off pretty quick. I used some just to spray a new pickup to match the other one and it only lasted a few months of my thumb very occasionally rubbing it before it began to peel. On a neck it would wear out so much quicker. It also has a VERY tacky finish to it so I wouldn't see it feeling very nice on something you'd rather have smooth and easy to slide your hands on. As mentioned before though, it peels right off so it wouldn't hurt to try if you can spare the $ on the product.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
ive plastidip'd a strat before i sanded it down to bare wood then sprayed it it hasnt peeled yet and it gets played by a friend of mine alot it used to be my guitar but i sold it off plastidip is very heavy duty it will take pretty much any abuse you throw at it