I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question so I apologise if it's not!

Basically, I'm running an audio interface with two monitor outputs, and I want to run 4 monitors through it.

I thought about a large volume control with 4ins and 2outs so I could just control all 4 speakers volume from the desk? If this is the right/easiest solution where could I pick up something like this?
You could either get a mixer or a proper monitor controller, it wouldn't make much of a difference in this case.

Best bet, you get a small passive mixer.
An active one on the cheap will likely degrade the sound quality and you don't need enough gain to get an active mixer if ya ask me.

Or you could do the thing in a very DIY way and use two Y cables coming out of the monitor outputs, one for the left and one for the right channel.

Or you could keep it even simpler and get two ABY boxes.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MON800
There's a nice cheap one. If you want to see your other options, just click 'monitor management' right above the picture of the device.

Don't jerry-rig something, buy a proper controller that will split signals cleanly.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
The profire 610 wouldn't be a good idea for that - it's an audio interface.
TS already has an audio interface he wants to use, and now only wants a monitor controller.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.