Page 1 of 2
http://kotaku.com/indie-dev-threatens-gabe-newell-has-game-removed-from-1648678869?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

I swear, gamers are the most aspie people on the planet. What kind of a dumbass, face of a professional business entity, rants like this...against his distributor no less? #onlyagamer

Look how butthurt he is:

https://twitter.com/SpooderW

Quote by loser
It makes me happy that there are people out there who, on this life shattering career ending day, want nothing but to call me a fucker.

lmao

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
it's not that i disagree with you, it's just that i'm not sure if i could ever live down agreeing with you on anything

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I don't care much for these kind of people, they're not worth the attention. In other words:

Quote by JamSessionFreak
it's not that i disagree with you, it's just that i'm not sure if i could ever live down agreeing with you on anything

You and Mike Murderbeck can be Butthurt Brothers.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
You and Mike Murderbeck can be Butthurt Brothers.

who?

nvm i skimmed the article

and again, i aint butthurt i agree that gamer 'culture' is insanely cringey but i also think that you are not worth the blood that runs through your veins

#getdylaned

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Oct 21, 2014,

:'(

:''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Actual follow the guys twitter and it was really weird. He threw a tantrum and then when it had consequences he started acting innocent.
Though he did just post that he has left the team and sold the ownership to one of the other people that worked for the group hoping they might be able to work with steam again if he's not a part of it anymore.

Really unacceptable though and he kinda blew it for everybody that worked on it with him because he couldn't control himself and might have ruined more careers than his own.

Edit: http://codeavarice.com/post/100592709238/mike-is-leaving-code-avarice
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Oct 21, 2014,
Quote by Xiaoxi

:'(

:''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

there there, you still have your shitty 'car'

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
who?

nvm i skimmed the article

and again, i aint butthurt i agree that gamer 'culture' is insanely cringey but i also think that you are not worth the blood that runs through your veins

#getdylaned

Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

"If I do continue to work in games it’ll be as an anonymous 1 of 1000 at some shitty corporation"

LOL jesus he really doesn't learn does he?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
What a numpty
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by soundgarden1986
this isnt anywhere near as terrible as gamergate

I keep hearing about that but don't know what it is. Not sure if I want to know. Even the name alone....................

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I keep hearing about that but don't know what it is. Not sure if I want to know. Even the name alone....................

It's supposed to be about journalistic integrity, feminism and other things depending on who you ask but all you really hear come out of it is people harassing and sending death threats to game developers and critics.

Most recent thing I've heard come out of it was a guy getting told he deserved to die because he was indifferent to gamergate and therefore did not care about his profession or something crazy like that.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Oct 21, 2014,
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
It's supposed to be about journalistic integrity, feminism and other things depending on who you ask but all you really hear come out of it is people harassing and sending death threats to game developers and critics

*Female developers and critics.
Quote by E7#9

skimmed it

that is like the summation of 1stworldproblems

what a waste of time and energy

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
skimmed it

that is like the summation of 1stworldproblems

what a waste of time and energy

Misogyny and women receiving death threats are "first world problems" that people shouldn't be concerned about? lol okay dude
gamergate is shitheads on both sides not being able to accept they are shitheads and blaming sexism or feminism for everything.

it's like, go outside and enjoy some fresh air instead of spending so much time embroiled with so much shitty internet shit that it consumes you and makes you shitty inside and out.

shit.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
gamergate is shitheads on both sides not being able to accept they are shitheads and blaming sexism or feminism for everything.

it's like, go outside and enjoy some fresh air instead of spending so much time embroiled with so much shitty internet shit that it consumes you and makes you shitty inside and out.

shit.

It's a shame people perceive it that way instead of seriously looking at the issues propelling this "movement".
There are legitimate issues the movement is touching on but the original situation of the movement is not really related to those issues. It's just been hijacked by people who have something to say about these general issues, positive and negative. Throw in a few idiots being disgusting, aggressive and accusatory in their attitudes and you have it blowing up in the way it has.

What is really a shame is that for these sorts of topics to get properly discussed and really addressed, they have to be tacked on to dramas like these that were arguably barely about such issues to begin with.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by MeTallIcA313
What a loser.

beat me to it.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
yo stop using "aspie" as an insult, that's some bullshit

This.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Hmm, I thought I got aspie censored the same time as "tard".
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Xiaoxi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4
been following it since day 1. the mainstream media hasn't been giving it a fair shake. they only cover the trolls and not anything like how they raised a fundraiser for women devs or how they raised money for anti bully and anti suicide charities. nor do they want to actually counter their claims they just scream misogyny and the like

EDIT: also the Wikipedia article is pretty biased the knowyourmeme article covers it better lol
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate
Last edited by Emptiiness at Oct 21, 2014,
>Thread about subject involving video games that isn't gamergate
>Conversation becomes about gamergate

Fuck this shit.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
old news. i posted it first in the gaming thread.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Misogyny and women receiving death threats are "first world problems" that people shouldn't be concerned about? lol okay dude

Considering that this originated from the first world, its tactics are very much in line with first world culture and tech, hits mostly western women, and that many people from war torn countries don't get a threat so much as death itself, first world problems is an apt description cause that literally what it is.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Actual follow the guys twitter and it was really weird. He threw a tantrum and then when it had consequences he started acting innocent.
[...]

Really unacceptable though and he kinda blew it for everybody that worked on it with him because he couldn't control himself and might have ruined more careers than his own.

Edit: http://codeavarice.com/post/100592709238/mike-is-leaving-code-avarice

Not uncommon at all in ~video games~
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Oct 21, 2014,
Quote by CaptainCanti
I fail to see how being in early access would affect sales at all

Because buying an early access game is essentially buying an unfinished game and a game that may never be finished. I don't personally mind it though if the game already has enough that I feel the price is worth it to me.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

All it would have taken is for that guy to contact Steam and be like "hey guys you made a mistake, pls fix"
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
All it would have taken is for that guy to contact Steam and be like "hey guys you made a mistake, pls fix"

Pfft, you and your 'logic' and 'reasoning'.

NONE OF THAT.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 2