So, who's the person in your band who does absolutely nothing (vocalist, rhythm/lead guitarist, drummer, bassist)?
you are assuming a lot, not many ppl here play guitar. even fewer have a band bro

wish I did
KIFFLOM
probably my cat. she just sits there and stares like a dickhead while im recording.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My drummer, bassist and singer are all lazy as hell, they won't even play anything.
I don't have a band
triangle player....

but in all honesty me, the guitarist. I could work harder for sure maybe im just self critical though
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Bass Player by far.
Gibson LP Classic HP
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter KM-7
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Musically probably me as I don't write much rather than add to what's already there, however I'm in charge of logistics in my band and singlehandedly co-ordinated the release of our two EPs.
I'd have to say me, since I'm not in a band.

I am simultaneously the laziest and most hard working member of my band.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
In my experience its usually the singer, followed by the 2nd guitarist
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
the safecracker. he never has anything to do until we actually have to crack the safe.

he's gotten so fat and lethargic we have to bring him in on a pallet jack.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
All 7.0x10^9 of us.

And YOU.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Me, but we are a two pieces, so I prefer to think I'm more grounded than I am lazy
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Currently putting together a start-up for shits and giggles. We're all working hard.

In my last band it was the drummer. His definition of 'practice' was at band practice. He didn't understand the concept of practicing his parts when we weren't all in the garage.
captainsnazz was by far the laziest, most useless guitarist I've ever had in StylinRylan and the Keyboard Libertarians, we didn't even bother crediting him for our split with INSANE FUNERAL
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
i'll openly admit i'm a mediocre guitarist at best, but for the few months or so i was in this one band, i was the only one really trying for a while.

i was the only one actively trying to write songs and music, which i had never really done before, and the few lyrics i had spitballed in my head and notebooks were never shared with anyone.

everyone else seemed more interested in going out to eat after every ****ing practice, which i couldn't afford.

they also had their priorities completely ****ed. we barely had one shitty song and all they talked about was making merchandise. t shirts and wrist bands and shit.

then they wanted to enter a battle of the bands contest. with our one song.

when i finally gave up trying, i'd just go to practice and see how drunk and high i could get before someone said something.

only person who spoke up once was this one little shithead 16 year old who was a self-professed badass who liked to talk about how he went to juvie once. i think he wanted to fight me or something.

oh and the one song i did manage to write down, one of them lost and expected me to just recall it in its entirety at the next practice.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Oct 21, 2014,
In the few bands I had there was one where the drummer and on of the guitar players were lazy as f*ck, and it was a band with only 3 people, I playing the guitar and singing and the other two lazy s**ts.

In the other one it was the drummer, he would show up late, cancel the practice sessions 1 hour before its start and would never (literally) practice without the band.
The guitar player was also extremely lazy, he would play all songs in an extreme poor way, not because of lack of skills, just because he only wanted to shred randomly and not learn the damn songs properly. Because of him our band only managed to get two songs in a decent shape in 6 months of existence.

In the last one we had a decent drummer, but a guitar player that had never played metal before and wouldn't bother to learn the techniques used in the genre. This band lasted about 3 months because of that.

I live in a town where music is completely dead, if I try to start another band now I'll run into the same laziness issues again.
Quote by neidnarb11890
me b/c my parts are less physically demanding than drum & bass

Tell Terry & Jerry I said hey.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by mjones1992
Currently putting together a start-up for shits and giggles. We're all working hard.

In my last band it was the drummer. His definition of 'practice' was at band practice. He didn't understand the concept of practicing his parts when we weren't all in the garage.

this. he also leaves his kit set up where we practice and refuses to help anyone else move gear
The only correct answer is the drummer
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by whywefight
My rhythm guitarist for sure, oh my god that guy.

Seriously screw that guy... it's like he's never even there.