Hello everyone, i dont know if posted this in the right place if i did not, sorry and please move it, anyways first time here, was looking for a place where i could ask question, soo i decided to sell my xbox 360 to buy a guitar, tired of playing all the time not doin anything and i always did want to learn play guitar and focus on it, do something actually positive for my future, soo i wanted to ask here if you guys could help me out on what guitar shoul i buy first, prices must be from 200 to 300€, now i been for 2/3 days looking non stop for one, to make sure i dont buy one sucky then i find a better one at same price, anyways, ones i have my eye on atm are those,->Ibanez GRG170DX-BKN Bundle, bundle as, brings the guitar and some cable-Cordial CAI 5 BK-, the normal price for it on website is for 297,90€, but atm is with discount and cost 205€, today i found another exacly the same (on same website), costs 233€ with discount, main price was 335,50€, but this white one brings -pro snake TPI-A 6 - i think is the cable, and Peavey Backstage, which is the amp, tell if those are good or not, and if the price is good for them, i checked other forums and ppl said was a great guitar to start out but had some issues with tremolo idk, i leave website here, the link is directly to the place with guitars from only 200€ to 300€, http://www.thomann.de/pt/search_GF_modelos_st.html?pr=198a300 , if i cant post links here please warn me and i will remove, thank you very much for the time reading i appreciate, have a good day.

EDIT: Btw my music style is into the guitar players such as Wes Borland and Buckethead.
Last edited by Tiago666 at Oct 21, 2014,
Do you mind buying used? You can get a decent starter set new for your budget but you could get a decent upgrade buying used gear.

If not, I would suggest a Yamaha Pacifica and a Peavey Vypyr.
Quote by Roc8995
Do you mind buying used? You can get a decent starter set new for your budget but you could get a decent upgrade buying used gear.

If not, I would suggest a Yamaha Pacifica and a Peavey Vypyr.

Ye i dont mind gettin a used one as long it works , are those that i named above good tho for their price? and i will check one you mention, i checked alot of places such as ebay etc, but the ports then gets expensive to where i live, thats why only been checking on that website since ports from there are small, thanks alot for response man, once again will check those you did mention

EDIT: And do you know like full specific name of the yamaha and Peavey? like the numbers infront of it etc, dont understand anything of that soo i dont know which ones are the best from what you mention, help me out on this if you can, thx once again peace.
Last edited by Tiago666 at Oct 21, 2014,
I would not recommend getting a first guitar with a tremolo system. I went thru 3 guitars before finally getting one with a floyd. They're a pain in the ass to maintain, especially cheap knock offs. It will cause you problems more than anything. Save the tremolo system for your mid-range priced guitar after you learn all your basic stuff, developed skills, and have a sense of what is going on while playing music.
Gibson LP Classic HP
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter KM-7
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
I am guessing your in Denmark thanks to the website dropping the hint. I think if your going used you should see if you can grab a buddy of yours to see if the guitar is in working order before you buy it if you have one.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
I am guessing your in Denmark thanks to the website dropping the hint. I think if your going used you should see if you can grab a buddy of yours to see if the guitar is in working order before you buy it if you have one.

I'm in Portugal , and yvw about website, and ye that would be issue of gettin used, that's why did link website since got alot of guitars from the prices i want, and some even come with extra stuff, and are new afterall .
Quote by losing battle

.de is Deutschland, Thomann is a German site...

I don't suppose you know where there are any guitar shops in your area? If you can avoid it, I don't recommend buying instruments online. That's not to say it's never a good idea, but on the whole there's a lot more you don't know ordering online than if you go into a store and see what's actually there.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
.de is Deutschland, Thomann is a German site...

I don't suppose you know where there are any guitar shops in your area? If you can avoid it, I don't recommend buying instruments online. That's not to say it's never a good idea, but on the whole there's a lot more you don't know ordering online than if you go into a store and see what's actually there.

Yes, i know would be much better to actually try guitars on shop even tho i dont know how to play but just to have the feeling of it to see if fits well, but ye, where i live there is not a single shop, only shop is like 5/7 hours trip and atm is impossible to do that kind of travel.