So I need some help with ideas.
My brother took a long ass shower, like waaaaayyy too long... like an hour long.. And stole all the hot water.

I'd like to perform some kind of revenge prank, but it has to be good and this is where you guys come in.

TIA
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
learn some plumbing skills
put a supply of hydrofluoric acid in the pipes rigged so that it will flow with the water
next time he takes a shower he will die

ahahahahaha that'll show him
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
spray bleach in his eyes.

that'll show him.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Knock on the door and tell him to stop jerking off in the shower.

but he might take longer if he can keep a hard on after that shame.

It literally takes me 5-10 minutes to shower.
Next time he asks for a drink, ask him if he wants a couple of ice cubes in it. When he says yes, only put one in.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
Next time he asks for a drink, ask him if he wants a couple of ice cubes in it. When he says yes, only put one in.

get the fuck out man

you make me sick
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
There is usually a valve for the water going INTO the water heater.
Next time he showers, wait until he is in about 5 minutes then turn that valve off.
Jizz in his shampoo
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Seduce his mom.
The fact that you're his brother only means that it will have an even bigger impact on him.
next time he goes for a shower put some peppermints in the shower head. he will come out of the shower sticky and covered in sugar
Lmao!
Oh boy am I glad I asked you guys. There's some good ideas here

only...
Suck his dick a...

Dude, He's my brother... my underage brother. There's a reason I left the priesthood...

And..
Seduce his mom.
The fact that you're his brother only means that it will have an even bigger impact on him.

I would, but I'm married, and that would mean cheating on my wife and I don't do that. Them vows be fo' lyf yo.
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
Quote by S-Gsus
I would, but I'm married, and that would mean cheating on my wife and I don't do that. Them vows be fo' lyf yo.

Ah yes, I understand. Your vows are very important.

Although, you could ask your wife if she'd be into joining in. That would only add to the impact it has on your brother, I reckon.
Masturbate into a crusty sock every day for a week and then put it on his face while he's sleeping.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Masturbate into a crusty sock every day for a week and then put it on his face while he's sleeping.

masturbate into his face every day for a week while he's sleeping.

or

get him a job as a used car salesman, then convince him to do a live commercial on tv.

as he's showing off all the cars on live television, start opening trunks and revealing dead hookers.

I've never seen so many dead hookers in my life!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Oct 22, 2014,
Quote by captainsnazz
i am gonna share a flat with you and stay in the shower long enough to merit revenge

I didn't say anything about a litterbox
cat
Greek proverb:

Revenge and vendetta
are served much betta
cold and with feta.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
replace the hot shower water with 200°C oil

that'll learn em

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
So that's why hot water comes out of the shower when someone flushes a toilet?
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
stick a cucumber up your ass
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by CodeMonk
There is usually a valve for the water going INTO the water heater.
Next time he showers, wait until he is in about 5 minutes then turn that valve off.

This. Tell him you're saving some of that hot water for your shower.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
1. take a deep breathe
2. let it go
3. pray for your enemy
4. move on
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.