knock knock.

'who's there?'

Only your imagination. Nobody loves you.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Did you hear about the guy who got his left side amputated?

He's all right now.
A man walks into his bedroom, holding a chicken. He looks at his wife and says "This is the pig I sleep with when you're not around." Wife says "You idiot, thats not a pig." The man says "I was talking to the chicken."
¯\_()_/¯
Q. Why did the chicken cross the road?
A. It didn't. It got ran over before it even made it halfway.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
No one. There was no knock. There is no door. Reality is an illusion
I have nothing important to say
ok ok stand back everybody i got this ok
ok

What did the boy with no arms get for Christmas???

We don't know because HE HASN'T OPENED IT YET HAHAHHHHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAH

Get it? cuz he's like got no arms so he can't open his gifts and stuff okthnxbye
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 22, 2014,
Quote by Baby Joel
Because you are not English, it is worth notice that 'fanny' is a word equivalent to 'pussy', if not more crass.

someone needs to tell America, because we all use it as an equivalent to butt.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
"Mama always said, life is like a baaaooox of chocolates! It doesn't last os looong for fat people." - Forrest Gump
Last edited by Zerpent93 at Oct 28, 2014,