Page 1 of 2
heard on the radio a few weeks ago that a guy said he went to his parents house instead of his own while drunk

so what is the strangest thing you have said or done while drunk?
'hbk4894 is the worst'
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I provided my friends with an hour long re-enactment of Japanese soldiers fighting in WW2 which ended with John Wayne (who was actually just my dad dressed up as John Wayne) battling a single Samurai in a desert to decide the ultimate fate of America.
after my aunt's wedding we went to a hotel to party a bit.

i drank quite a bit, then smoked way too much weed.

the elevator ride back up to my floor gave me the spins and i stumbled out into the hallway, crashed into a lamp, fell on the floor, got back up and walked as fast as i could down the hallway hoping i was heading in the right direction.

my brother and cousin witnessed the whole thing and couldn't stop laughing.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I just bought a sexy fireman costume online last night while hammered. I needed a Halloween costume and my drunk self thought "Yeah, this looks reasonable."

This is not reasonable.

Quote by TheChaz
I just bought a sexy fireman costume online last night while hammered. I needed a Halloween costume and my drunk self thought "Yeah, this looks reasonable."

This is not reasonable.

Are you shitting me How much did it cost ya?
Quote by Jyrgen
Are you shitting me How much did it cost ya?

Like 50 bucks

I went on the website and there's no way to cancel the order... so I'm stuck with it until it gets here and I can return it. All I'm doing for Halloween is a party with my coworkers and I don't need that image on everyone's minds for the rest of the time I work with them.
Layed back-down on the hood of someone's car and pissed in an arc water fountain style towards some bushes n shit. I think I couldn't stand up long enough without losing balance, so I improvised.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Me and my friend had a brief conversation with a tree one time

The actual strangest things I've done when drunk are not things I am prepared to talk about.
I have nothing important to say
Told this girl I want to bang that I'm soon going to go get tested because I think I have an STD....
Quote by Eastwinn
alcohol is a disease of society

Society is a disease.

We treat the symptoms with alcohol...

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Society is a disease.

We treat the symptoms with alcohol...

alcohol is a treatment for ethylene glycol poisoning

ethylene glycol is a disease of society
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
alcohol is a treatment for ethylene glycol poisoning

ethylene glycol is a disease of society

Ethylene glycol kills dogs.

Therefore we are a society of dogs, seeking safety in alcohol.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Ethylene glycol kills dogs.

Therefore we are a society of dogs, seeking safety in alcohol.

i am actually a cat

dogs are a disease of society
i don't know why i feel so dry
I was so drunk I shit myself trying to crawl up a set of stairs to reach a bathroom.

I don't do much strange shit when drunk.

I just get violent.
ayy lmao
Asked a girl if she wanted to be in a relationship with me, while knowing she wasn't interested.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Oh, wow...where do I begin...

I suppose half my posts on UG could fall under "strange shit I've said when drunk" not to even begin considering the IRL madness that is my existence.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I don't know about me, but one of my friends straight up asked some random girl if she'd show him her vagina.
Quote by -Mantra-
I don't know about me, but one of my friends straight up asked some random girl if she'd show him her vagina.

It might be worth a shot.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I've accidentally flashed my friend. I dropped the towel (right after having a bath due to vomiting all over myself). Otherwise I generally talk about how much I miss X which may involve anything from old Disney animations to giving oral sex, depending on my current mood.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by TheChaz

This is not reasonable.

Holy ****ing shit
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by institutions
You need to learn that quality > quantity.

Ideally, you must have both
I have nothing important to say
Quote by angusfan16
Holy ****ing shit

I'm thinking about finding a regular fireman outfit and just leaving the hose hanging out of the pants.
Passed out on the side of the road once. I mean I was half in grass, half on pavement, face down.

I drink myself into near psychosis states sometimes, so who the **** knows what I say.

To give a rough idea of how much booze I can put down, I went to the hospital for withdraws not long ago, it had been at least 12 hours without a drink, my BAC was over .10 still.

Challenging me to a drinking contest is suicide.
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 22, 2014,
Quote by hbk4894
heard on the radio a few weeks ago that a guy said he went to his parents house instead of his own while drunk

so what is the strangest thing you have said or done while drunk?

You make the worst threads in existence. Your only saving grace is other users salvaging your verbal diarrhea, such as Chaz's fireman outfit story.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Layed back-down on the hood of someone's car and pissed in an arc water fountain style towards some bushes n shit. I think I couldn't stand up long enough without losing balance, so I improvised.

i have a similar story. one time we were really drunk and i proudly stated i could piss higher than a tree. buddy bet me, i pissed higher than the tree. one of my proudest moments and definitely the greatest 20 dollars ill ever own.
this other time i was at a house show and i was tipping back a 40 as i walked down the stairs into the basement.

there's a cop standing right in the doorway. (and i was underage at the time and probably had weed/drugs on me)

i turned around without missing a beat, still drinking out of my bottle, walked through the ******* as i finished it, grabbed my friend, put the bottle down on the front porch, and left.

then that friend and i split a really good acid tab and things got weird and i don't have the time or space to type all that shit out.

i know, that story was a letdown.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
oh back when i was living with my parents and i came back from amsterdam i bought this cheap little green dutch bike. i would ride it to the pub to get drunk with my friends. every time when i would leave itd be a sight to see me get on that thing piss drunk and just start weaving back and fourth trying to go straight with a hilariously proper looking posture. i bought a little basket for it and everything, it was great.
I urinated on a girl at a pool party in Vegas when I went to see Calvin Harris earlier this year.

Let me think about this because I have quite a few good ones.
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
Showed up at a going away party already drunk thinking it was for someone else but it was for me as well. I was in dress shoes, tight jeans, and a leather biker jacket. Continue to drink and end up running around speaking in French accent gibberish and grabbing everyone's bums while giggling in a stereotypical Frenchmen way. Black out a few times and end up coming out of one of the black outs while I'm having sex with my stalker on a basement floor in the pitch dark next to a couple other people. Realizing whats going on, I hawk two juicy lugy's on my wang and shove it in her bumhole out of spite. Unfortunately she enjoyed it and my plan backfired. I drink more and pass out. I made sure I woke up extra early so I could get the f*** out of there before anyone woke up. This was by far my craziest Black Friday I have ever experienced. Thankfully I was out of the country in about a month.
Page 1 of 2