Hello, I am new here and not sure where to post this. But, can someone tell is there a free program I can use to make nice tabs and chords charts, That will let me save the image as a JPEG so I can insert them into a Youtube video?

/zenfoo
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Awesome helpful post wow !!! Thanks...

OK then, How about if I save it as a .PNG or .BMP file would that cause people to not post silly reply's ?
Quote by -zenfoo
Awesome helpful post wow !!! Thanks...

OK then, How about if I save it as a .PNG or .BMP file would that cause people to not post silly reply's ?

The best option would be to buy guitar pro software http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php for like $60. It's an interactive tab maker/viewer. I really suggest you search up the program on YouTube to see what I'm talking about

http://www.guitartabcreator.com

Make tabs on this website than take a screenshot. If you want to know how to make a screenshot first tell me what type of computer you have (windows7, Mac etc)
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Thanks for the information will check in to Guitar pro, I guess its worth buying something since I want quality for my Videos.

My JPEG comment in the first post might have gave the wrong impression, I am very capable of taken screen shots I can even make my images in flash just thought there might be a guitar program that had that functionality and would make it faster for me.

I have been playing guitar for 18 years and using the pc just as long but have never looked in to guitar related software

/zenfoo
just use snipping tool or something after making it in notepad or whatever it is you kids use to make tabs nowadays

/RylanThePotato

and 457 that was a good post [SEAL OF APPROVAL]
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by -zenfoo
Thanks for the information will check in to Guitar pro, I guess its worth buying something since I want quality for my Videos.

My JPEG comment in the first post might have gave the wrong impression, I am very capable of taken screen shots I can even make my images in flash just thought there might be a guitar program that had that functionality and would make it faster for me.

I have been playing guitar for 18 years and using the pc just as long but have never looked in to guitar related software

/zenfoo

Don't buy Guitar Pro

Tuxguitar is free and does the exact same thing, but better.
Quote by MapOfYourHead

Tuxguitar is free.

Yes.

Quote by MapOfYourHead
and does the exact same thing, .

No.

Quote by MapOfYourHead
but better.

No.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Yes.

Correct

Quote by Arby911

No.

Incorrect
Quote by Arby911

No.

Also Incorrect

All OP wants is to embed tabs and chord charts in a video. Tuxguitar does this. Why would you spent 60 quid when you don't have to?
Quote by RylanThePotato

and 457 that was a good post [SEAL OF APPROVAL]

Why thank you.
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Holy shit that video was funny, well done man.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day