Page 1 of 2
So I'm taking microeconomics this semester and I've already studied it for 2 years at high school (IB) and Its reeaaaaly boring for me to listen to it. Yet I have to sit through it because of attendance and stuff..

What to do? I dont feel like opening my laptop and playing games. It just feels too rude and not a thing I would do.
Quote by Baby Joel
sleep

I cant. I think I'm scared to fall asleep and miss all my classes or start sleep talking or w/e. Insecurities and shit.
masterb8
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
well I mean if you're not going to use your laptop, and you have to be there for attendance and stuff, your two choices are pretty much: a) pay attention and/or participate, or b) sleep.
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
well I mean if you're not going to use your laptop, and you have to be there for attendance and stuff, your two choices are pretty much: a) pay attention and/or participate, or b) sleep.

ok what are some sfw fun to do things at computer, besides gaming?
getting some sort of e-book, or a collection of cool articles you want to read, or something like that, I guess.
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
getting some sort of e-book, or a collection of cool articles you want to read, or something like that, I guess.

wow yeah ebooks never crossed my mind before. definetly will check that.
Ugh, I first thought "be drunk" or "be high" but when it comes to my first lectures...I was a totally different person, so I'd say "be taking notes."

Honestly, I'm not sure either answer with lead to different results.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by arcanom
ok what are some sfw fun to do things at computer, besides gaming?
i've wasted years of my education on UG so you're off to a good start

no but like in high school i'd just read novels throughout every class. i'd have kept up with it in college were it not for the devil inventing smartphones.
fuck a pumpkin
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato
fuck a pumpkin

oh the good ol' jack'n lantern
freak out in my seat and leave

thats how ive been rolling the past coupla years boo ya

I zone out, draw random shit in my book, play with phone (only when it gets really boring).
Read a book. Read an erotic book. Jack of. Jack of while reading an erotic book and ocasionaly staring at the thong the girl in front of you is wearing. Normal stuff.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by gorkyporky
Read a book. Read an erotic book. Jack of. Jack of while reading an erotic book and ocasionaly staring at the thong the girl in front of you is wearing. Normal stuff.

Oh my! Where have you been, big boy?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I knew a guy who would bring pencils and felt pens, sit at the back and make pictures.

He was really bad, like un-artistic teen in a mandatory art class bad, but it took up the time.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
In classes back at Uni I usually read a book or a newspaper, did the sudoku and crosswords on the newspapers, sat on the last row to play Magic: The Gathering with a friend, debated theories about the Neon Genesis Evangelion with classmates in close proximity... Anything that helped pass the time.
One of my classmates even played his PSP.

Also, back then I had long-ish hair that completely covered my ears, so sometimes I just listened to music by hiding the cable and earbuds inside my t-shirt along my back to my ears.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
The same thing I did in every other lecture...

Try to take over the world.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
bring your laptop and work on other stuff you need to do? or play some games?

most guys don't care what you do when you're in lectures as long as you don't distract other people.
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
I play Tic-Tac-Toe or something with my classmates at college.

or just simply sleep.
Gear:-
ESP LTD M-50.
Roland Cube20XL.
Warwick Rockbass Corvette Classic 5-String.
Warwick BC-40 Bass Amp.
Morley Power Wah.
EHX Big Muff.
Quit being a baby; it's not going to kill you to pay attention.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Do work for other classes. Actually I do this even in interesting lectures where I take useful notes because if something doesn't require every single second of my attention I have trouble staying focused.

If I'm sitting at the back I text people but I usually sit within the first two rows nowadays so I don't do that anymore.
cat
I take notes and in between, I pop onto forums like this xD
Jackson DK2M "Kendra"(Illuminator/Crunch Lab)
Charvel So Cal "Hayley" (JBs)
Washburn RX30 "Cherri" (Jazz/Dimebucker)
Sterling JP60 "Mara" (LiquiFire/Steve's Special)
Pay attention anyway or else what's the point of being in school?
Quote by GmacD
pull down his pants, his dick is probly the size of a newborn moose

Quote by Union Jake
Found this quite funny.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Found this quite SEARCH BAR
Played Sudoku, browsed the internet on my laptop... made snide comments with my friends [when they showed up to class, that is].
Quote by E7#9
Played Sudoku, browsed the internet on my laptop... made snide comments with my friends [when they showed up to class, that is].
College made me a sudoku master.
doodle, draw. My notebooks are full of drawings done in boredom, and you can still pay attention to what's being said
Sometimes I browse the internet and sometimes I bug the people around me, especially hunnies.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
take notes and sell them to freshmen.

I vote for reading because books r kool
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
no idea, attendance isn't mandatory so if it's not worth going to i don't, but i generally go anyway because it just means less work later. if the lecturer is that bad then open the notes on your phone or something and use your own brain.

stay in school fool
Page 1 of 2