oi lad got you a lifetime supply of pars so that you can keep parring for life
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
happy birthday snazz your age is prime now love those lack of proper factors while you can it only gets less frequent as you get older :')
i don't know why i feel so dry
thank you, but my birthday was 3 days ago.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
pfft I got you a better dj

Gilles Peterson. If you ask nicely he might give you some dubs.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Oct 23, 2014,
Happy Birthday Snazz What You Say StylinRylan And The Keyboard Libertarians and Captainsnazz And The Social Justice Warriors Do A Split EP Sometime This Winter Eh m8 ??????
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I already wished you a happy birthday on FB but that's ok so happy birthday again I got you this picture of me wishing you a happy birthday on FB

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
~Snazz And Spaz

Sitting In A Tree

Y.I.F.F.I.N.G

First Comes Wubs

Then Comes Chilling

Then Comes A Birthday Thread For The Pits Greatest Villain~~~~

i hope u have a "kissing my fiancé in front of children" type of day m8 lmao hmu yeh

Quote by Joshua Garcia
I already wished you a happy birthday on FB but that's ok so happy birthday again I got you this picture of me wishing you a happy birthday on FB

hey snazz i got you this picture of joshua garcia presenting you a picture of joshua garcia telling you happy birthday
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato
hey snazz i got you this picture of joshua garcia presenting you a picture of joshua garcia telling you happy birthday

hey snazz i got you this picture of rylan the potato presenting you a picture of joshua garica presenting you a picture of joshua garcia telling you happy birthday
banned
Happy berfderf snazzy, May your mane remain lustrous.

Also, hi spaz, long time no see.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA