i was originally shooting to buy a new amp. a line 6 spider 2 150 watt 2x12 but alas it just wasnt in the cards right now but i have always wanted to upgrade my digitech rp50 because honestly its old and dosent do alot for me. so iu found a rp 300 on ebay for 90 bucks shipped and snatched it up before anybody else could buy it. im hoping its money well spent and it gets me further along to the sound im looking for. so yea what are your guys thoughts good and bad.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rp+300&biw=1280&bih=702&tbm=isch&imgil=ZHmK4hPEXlOiDM%253A%253BEtLPjGxEjdY9zM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fdigitech.com%25252Fen%25252Fproducts%25252Frp300a&source=iu&pf=m&fir=ZHmK4hPEXlOiDM%253A%252CEtLPjGxEjdY9zM%252C_&usg=__UFH4m1Mji5DojSw_DVQa0Cne1KU%3D&ved=0CDcQyjc&ei=CtNIVLSuH4nf8gGJ-oGIAQ#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=NXWlMwobxdpehM%253A%3BCY8CFhl-2bDKVM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.digitechjapan.jp%252Fproducts%252Frp300%252FRP300.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.digitechjapan.jp%252Fproducts%252Frp300%252Frp300.html%3B550%3B359
Last edited by mr42ndstblvd at Oct 23, 2014,
Bit late to be asking how it is if you've already bought it isn't it?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
im not asking if it bad or not i know its a good setup for what it is i checked youtube and around the web and its 100 percent better than my rp50. i just want to know what other people think about it
Quote by mr42ndstblvd
im not asking if it bad or not i know its a good setup for what it is i checked youtube and around the web and its 100 percent better than my rp50. i just want to know what other people think about it

You've already dropped the cash, other people's validation at this point is completely irrelevant; I don't honestly see what it is you think people are going to tell you.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman

Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Yes t is better than the RP50 you currently have. You could have bought a POD XT/XT live for the same price though and I would take one of those over any rp
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Well I've got the RP255 and it's great. Worth every penny I paid for it. The only thing that doesn't quite cut the mustard is the pitch shifting.

The best thing about it is that if you go to the Digitech web site you can download patches that members of the public have decided to share - the best of which for me personally is a church organ sound. It's brilliant.
i was acttually looking for a pod or some other line 6 type pedal effects proccesor but i couldnt find anything in my budget
If your budget was really that low, I'd say you found what's going to work best. You could have saved a while longer and got a pod, but what you really need is a new amp.
Israel is a terrorist state.
no doubt i need a new amp hell if i had the money id buy the half stack at my local pawnshop 380 buck for a line 6 head and a 4x12 not sure of the head model but probably a spider series im assuming they also have a jcm 900 marshall head for 2 grand but im poor and trying to make it work if i do buy a new amp setup all most likely buy a line 6 head via my pawn shop or via ebay then find a 2x12 or a 4x12 to run it on but for now all stick with my transtube peavy till i have more cash
Quote by mr42ndstblvd
no doubt i need a new amp hell if i had the money id buy the half stack at my local pawnshop 380 buck for a line 6 head and a 4x12 not sure of the head model but probably a spider series im assuming they also have a jcm 900 marshall head for 2 grand but im poor and trying to make it work if i do buy a new amp setup all most likely buy a line 6 head via my pawn shop or via ebay then find a 2x12 or a 4x12 to run it on but for now all stick with my transtube peavy till i have more cash

Spider heads are a waste of money, without doubt. Wait until you can afford something that's actually good rather than just ploughing ahead with a set up that you'll outgrow in a year.

Also... please learn grammar. Your lack of it makes your posts very difficult to parse.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.