Hi, guys, I need help with transcribing 4 chords from a single acoustic cover real quick. The chords I need transcribed are played from 0:11 to 0:26 in the video below.

I've tried to transcribe them and I just need another musician to either confirm or correct this chord transcription. So, as I hear it, first chord is E m7, the second chord sounds pretty much the same to me, but I think he's maybe muting the D string? If not, what chord is he playing? The third chord is obviously G followed by I have no idea what. It sounds to me like a G maj9 with no third or a G major with a F in the base.

Help transcribing that piece would be much appreciated, guys.

Thanks in advance !

Here's the link to the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VH8kLdZu0o
Last edited by Jimmy_Leppard at Oct 23, 2014,
Relative to the capo the shapes are:
Em-C-G-D
And every chord he plays he's keeping the 1st string 3rd fret held down the whole time
Pretty generic

(Edit: sorry, my guitar is tuned half-step down right now so I got confused a little, but what I have written now is correct. My apologies)
Last edited by Himynameisben95 at Oct 23, 2014,
To expand on that, the actual chord voicings are E minor or Em7, C or Cadd9, G and Dsus4, relative to the capo. I'm not sure if he's holding both the 2nd and 1st string G and D notes or just the G
Last edited by Himynameisben95 at Oct 23, 2014,