Will America be a better country when white people are no longer the majority?

Page 1 of 3
I discussed this with my friend and he's a Republican and he says no. I don't know. Discuss.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I don't see race I just see people

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
It will be better when it ceases to exist as a separate nation state under the United World Empire.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
the world will be a better place when there are no more people.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
That's a loaded question in that you are assuming that one day white people will no longer be the majority.

What kind of evidence do you have that will suggest that this will even happen in the first place?

Also it seems that you are also assuming that different races have different levels of humanity, which is ridiculous.

Because of the above, I have to say no.

EDIT: and I ain't even no Republican
Last edited by E7#9 at Oct 23, 2014,
I thought whites already lost the majority.

EDIT: nvm still rockin' 62%
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Oct 23, 2014,
Quote by E7#9
That's a loaded question in that you are assuming that one day white people will no longer be the majority.

What kind of evidence do you have that will suggest that this will even happen in the first place?

Shit is old news already. http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043?lite

Also it seems that you are also assuming that different races have different levels of humanity

wut
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
It will be better once all the non-white non-male people leave.

Then all us white guys can have a blinding sausage fest.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
duh
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by ErikLensherr
he's a Republican and he says no.

big surprise. :eyeroll: The GOP has been playing Chicken Little since the Red Scare.

I don't know if racial makeup will make a huge difference. Frankly though, one all these old people die, I'll be happy. (yeah I know there will just be more, but humor me pls)
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
young republicans are funny.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Yeah but if America has nothing to be scared of - then neither does Australia! I cant imagine an Australia where we have to actually think of something to be terrified of ourselves. We MUST keep looking to America for our daily dose of fear..Im scared of not being scared..
Quote by Cianyx
If white people go away we can't have things like this anymore

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

These never get old even though they're actually quite old.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by ErikLensherr
I discussed this with my friend and he's a Republican and he says no.

Why do Republicans claim they're not racist?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
young republicans are funny.

You'd think they would be more into conservation considering they've become an endangered species.
I don't think much would change, in fact I believe that in my city white people do not make up the majority of the population (or it is at least fairly close). The only thing that makes me wary is accommodating minorities to the point where we put aside our own cultural progress towards equality to make them feel at ease with their ass-backward, sexist nonsense about having separate prayer spaces for men & women funded with public dollars and other such nonsense. Outside of very specific instances multiculturalism is a good thing and fearing it is p lame.

If this thread is missing the appropriate shitstorm feel free to take my opinion out of context to fulfill its potential. yr welcome guys.
If you mean a better country moral-wise, then no, I don't think so. Most traditional culture in general (White, Black, Latino, doesn't matter) is pretty awful at it's moral core and tends to be pretty bigoted to other races, religions, sexuality, women, etc. and, at least in my experience, most people both young and old of all races hold onto negative "traditional values" like that. I've met a lot of awful people before and they weren't all white people, but rather people of all races and cultures.

That being said, I would imagine things would be much more different if minorities were better represented in places of power rather than just being a population majority.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I didn't even know race had a majority
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Yeah of course, white people have created unbending power structures to keep people of other races at a social disadvantage, with the degradation of such systematic oppression comes a more peaceful and fair nation. Not a difficult concept.
America will be a better country when America is no longer a country.
mojostompboxes.com
Nah, it'll be a better country when betty whites are the majority again.

Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yeah of course, white people have created unbending power structures to keep people of other races at a social disadvantage, with the degradation of such systematic oppression comes a more peaceful and fair nation. Not a difficult concept.

What if we erstwhile minorities come up with new oppression? I wouldn't put it past myself.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
There are already forms of oppression in place that have nothing to do with race, other than intersectionality.
but if white people aren't the majority who will we blame for all of society's ills? we can't blame white people because they are a minority, but we can't blame the former minorities because we just cant. liberal paradox

Quote by GuitarGod_92

what if i dont identify is white

Quote by MeTallIcA313
Is hating white people gonna be the new cool thing in the pit now?

where have you been
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Oct 23, 2014,
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Is hating white people gonna be the new cool thing in the pit now?

Considering at this point the pit is more or less doing whatever tumblr says is cool now, probably.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
as a fake african american, i do not know what to think of this thread

Quote by necrosis1193
Considering at this point the pit is more or less doing whatever tumblr says is cool now, probably.

First hating men, then hating cops, now possibly hating white people. I wonder whats up next for the hate bandwagon? Christians maybe?
Last edited by MeTallIcA313 at Oct 23, 2014,
Quote by MeTallIcA313
First hating men, then hating cops, now hating white people. I wonder whats up next for the hate bandwagon? Christians maybe?

Nah, we got a headstart and did that way back in 2010 or something. Next up we're probably going to go after some animator for a Disney movie that drew something we didn't like one time.

Quote by MeTallIcA313
First hating men, then hating cops, now hating white people. I wonder whats up next for the hate bandwagon? Christians maybe?

Nah, Christians was several years ago. It's actually atheists that are out now.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
First hating men, then hating cops, now possibly hating white people. I wonder whats up next for the hate bandwagon? Christians maybe?

Next bandwagon actually hates wagons.
Quote by snipelfritz

Don't hate the wagon, hate the band

Robbie Robertson was a tool

#NotAllWagons
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by snipelfritz

Nah, wagons are nowhere near popular enough to blindly hate to look cool. Now automobiles, maybe.
Page 1 of 3