So I found a video earlier talking about how Kahler builds a specific bridge for multi-scale (fanned fret) guitars which got me thinking, does Floyd also have a Vibrato for Multi-scaled guitars? Do any other vibrato systems?

I did a little digging but came up short, save for the Kahler. Anyone know anything about it?
I don't believe so. I'm sure they'll put one out eventually if there gets to be enough demand for multi-scale guitars. The problem is that multi-scale isn't very standardized yet. There are tons of options for just how wide the scale range is, and that range would obviously dictate the positioning of the bridge. That would mean making several specific models for several different scale ranges. Unless they designed one with highly adjustable saddles and string anchors. Adjustable enough to move between a bunch of different multi-scale options. Is that how the Kahler one works?
Last edited by the_bi99man at Oct 23, 2014,
i don't think that will happen for a long time. mainly demand being low and production and R&D of a partiality non standardized and production.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by the_bi99man
I don't believe so. I'm sure they'll put one out eventually if there gets to be enough demand for multi-scale guitars. The problem is that multi-scale isn't very standardized yet. There are tons of options for just how wide the scale range is, and that range would obviously dictate the positioning of the bridge. That would mean making several specific models for several different scale ranges. Unless they designed one with highly adjustable saddles and string anchors. Adjustable enough to move between a bunch of different multi-scale options. Is that how the Kahler one works?

From what I understand that is how the kahler works, it's a cam based system so it's pretty adjustable. However, I've only ever used Floyd's so I could easily be wrong. Here's a link to the Kahler.

https://www.kahlerusa.com/guitar-tremolo-and-bridge/2236-6string-multi-scale