Will America be a better country when people are no longer a majority?

I discussed this with my friend and he's a bison and he says yes. I don't know. Discuss.
Without people there will no longer be ideas of right and wrong, good or bad. Yes this is a crappy joke and I wanna ruin it
Will the world be a better... world when the number of chickens outnumber humans 3 to 1

Oh wait
ggg1 ggg3

im sure Axelfox cant wait
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
What did the mommy buffalo say to the baby buffalo when he went to school?

Bye, son!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz

Bye, son!

You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by snipelfritz

Bye, son!

heh
banned
Yeah of course, people have created unbending power structures to keep transspecies and otherkin individuals at a social disadvantage, with the degradation of such systematic oppression comes a more peaceful and fair nation. Not a difficult concept.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
whitest thread of the year 2014: silver medal

yeah, this will do just fine. good find

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Ants are already the majority so I'd say no
This is the kind of attitude that the Eukaryotic apartheid has had for years in regards to Prokaryotes. Relegated to a non-discussion like they don't even exist, when they by far outnumber/weigh Eukaryotes. I for one won't condone it anymore!
I say neigh.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
If dogs become the majority my feline friends and I will surely be oppressed. I enjoy having people as a majority because they are willing to be at our beck and call. Dogs, not so much. Of course there are evil humans who drown our babies and burn them alive, but there is evil in everything.

Ants are cool until they bite you.
cat
cat majority is best majority

Quote by MinterMan22
cat majority is best majority

You are now the official spokesperson for Felis catus 😸
cat
oy this is a dog thread. feel free to hijack your own thread to post cat pics (and please post a link so that i may join you) but don't be spreading your filthy dog hate in here

...or we could make this a dogs & cats thread but i will not tolerate this speciesism
#yesalldogs #equalrightsfordogs

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by slipknot5678

fvcking hell this is amazing

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by seanlang01
This is the kind of attitude that the Eukaryotic apartheid has had for years in regards to Prokaryotes. Relegated to a non-discussion like they don't even exist, when they by far outnumber/weigh Eukaryotes. I for one won't condone it anymore!
Chlamidyia apologist
Quote by JamSessionFreak
oy this is a dog thread. feel free to hijack your own thread to post cat pics (and please post a link so that i may join you) but don't be spreading your filthy dog hate in here

...or we could make this a dogs & cats thread but i will not tolerate this speciesism
#yesalldogs #equalrightsfordogs

(Invalid img)

I am not hijacking the thread. I am merely answering the question from my own perspective. I do not hate dogs; on the contrary, many of my non-feline friends are dogs. Dogs and cats deserve equal rights. However, my first concern will always be for cats because they are family and blood is thicker than water.
cat
All humans are scum and need to check their privilege. We need to stop this oppression towards animals.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
All humans are scum and need to check their privilege. We need to stop this oppression towards animals.

This but really

Like John Lily said, there should be a Cetaceous seat on the UN so that Dolphins can relay the popular opinion of the seas for consideration
Quote by guitarxo
I am not hijacking the thread. I am merely answering the question from my own perspective. I do not hate dogs; on the contrary, many of my non-feline friends are dogs. Dogs and cats deserve equal rights. However, my first concern will always be for cats because they are family and blood is thicker than water.

I know bby I was just shooting the shit a bit, I've mumu'd with you enough to know you're better than that.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,