I'm shifting from strat to a LP but I can't decide which one to buy Cort cr280 or Av6? The EP standard Plus Top goes out of my budget as of now. I generally play classic rock. Thank you
If you give us these informations as asked on the sticky at the top of this subforum, we'll probably be able to help you choose a good guitar that suits your needs:

Budget? - What is practical for you and what is your limit?

Favorite Artists? - Are there any guitarists whose tone that you'd like to get close to?

Preferences? - What body shapes, neck profiles, brands, and number of frets do you like/want?

Pickups? - Do you want actives, passives, humbuckers, single coils? What configuration are you looking for?

New or Used? - Lots of great guitars out there used, and a guaranteed way to get the most bang for your buck.

Location? - Where are you located? The more detail you can give us, the more we can help you. We aren't here to stalk you but we need to know where you are in the world roughly, because prices and markets fluctuate throughout the world, and we can help further if we know what city you are in to see what used gear is available near you (ie craigslist, local shops, Guitar Center used section, etc).

Current Gear? - Also good for us to know.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
My advice? Do you have these guitars at a local store? Have you played them? You need to play these guitars and decide which one "speaks" to you or fits the best in your hands and budget.

It's always best to make your own decision with regards to a guitar purchase. If you ask ten people their opinion, you'll get ten different answers. In the end, the only opinion that matters is the one with cash in their pocket. Best of luck!