Soooooo, who else loves Arin and Danny?

Who also wishes Jon was still on instead of Dan? (you're wrong, Dan is way better than Jontron)

It's a Let's Play channel on YouTube where they are terrible at video games but super entertaining and almost a great substitute for real friends!

Here's their channel[sic]:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9CuvdOVfMPvKCiwdGKL3cQ

And here's a classic vid to whet your appetite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWPYF5thVPw
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
When it was Jon and Arin it could actually be really funny at times, the new guy really sucks overall.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by snipelfritz

Who also wishes Jon was still on instead of Dan? (you're wrong, Dan is way better than Jontron)

u srs? I've never even watched one with Dan but i highly doubt that
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
I like Danny. Fell in love with him on day one with his "Jew collectin money time" song. Jon is just a louder Arin.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Jon is just a louder Arin.

YES! How do people not see this?

I'm not saying Jon isn't funny, but he's kind of a one-note thing; most of his humor is just him sounding incredulous in his goofy voice whereas Danny is actually clever and has clearly comedic chops and experience.

To be fair though, ninja sex party are godawful.
Actually, someone made a GG thread a long time back. Specifically, about Jon leaving. I remember not knowing what the heck everyone was talking at the time.

I only got into them about 6 or 7 months ago. And by them, I mean Jon and Arin. Specifically because Danny really is awful.

On GameGrumps topic, I still haven't seen a better vid than this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1AuPrdDYzQ

Specifically, everything from 4:50 till the end.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 25, 2014,
Haven't watched any episodes in months because busyness. Big fan though.

Also Danny and Jon are both great, we don't need to fight!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by snipelfritz
YES! How do people not see this?

I'm not saying Jon isn't funny, but he's kind of a one-note thing; most of his humor is just him sounding incredulous in his goofy voice whereas Danny is actually clever and has clearly comedic chops and experience.

To be fair though, ninja sex party are godawful.

One thing I do wish they would do more, and it looks like they are, is have Dan play the games as well. A lot of them end up being "Arin Plays game and Dan comments over it". Dan has funny stories and he always brings up great stuff that Jon never did, but on the VS games he's ****ing hilarious.

Barry and Ross are sort of stupid, though.
Idk if you guys have watched them, but some of the Table Flip episodes are pretty great too. Even a few of the ones that don't have Arin/Danny/Ross, and just have Barry/Suzie and the guests.

iirc there were a few with Mega 64 that were pretty funny.
I like Barry, mostly because he's more subdued. I hated Ross at first but he's grown on me a bit.

Yah, the table flips are pretty good. It all depends on the guests though since Barry and Suzy aren't quite the most driving personalities. The pictionary one with spazkid and stamper is pretty hilarious since the two of them are clearly baked out of their minds.

I do like Jon in small doses, but I don't understand how people don't see that all he does (on grumps and his own channel) is "oh my my god this game is so bad! What!" over and over and over.
dem Barry edits
Watched the outlaw one, was funny. approved
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I don't see the appeal... two guys dissing the games they're playing. Maybe I just don't get their humour.

I prefer watching LPs of people who actually enjoy the games and/or knows a few things about them to keep things interesting in sections where the game itself fails to do so.

EDIT: Ah, Arin's a part of this... noticed his channel a few days ago, some pretty solid stuff on there.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Oct 25, 2014,
Quote by snipelfritz
I do like Jon in small doses, but I don't understand how people don't see that all he does (on grumps and his own channel) is "oh my my god this game is so bad! What!" over and over and over.

The Game Grumps VS that Arin and Jon did in Jeopardy may be my favorite thing the Grumps have done.

But I think Jon's videos on his normal channel are better than the stuff he did with Arin, whereas i've never really been a fan of Arin's Egoraptor animations so I prefer him to be on the Grumps.
Quote by snipelfritz

It's a Let's Play channel on YouTube where they are terrible at video games but super entertaining and almost a great substitute for real friends!

Here's their channel[sic]:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9CuvdOVfMPvKCiwdGKL3cQ

And here's a classic vid to whet your appetite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWPYF5thVPw

Arins been much less funny recently. Got nothing to say? beatbox!
I love the Germ Groops - especially with the Arin/Danny combo. I do really like JonTron, in fact he was the reason I found out about GG in the first place. That being said I still think that Jon leaving was the best decision. Remember back when Jon was in Game Grumps and how he didn't release any JonTron videos for like a solid year and a half? Since then he's been releasing more well thought out, better produced, and better written material - he's been killing it lately. Danny has a background in improv comedy, he's even taken classes at UCB in NYC (the place where a lot of Saturday Night Live members learned comedy) Danny is great at continuing a conversation, telling funny stories, and just being quick on his feet. Jon was funny in his own right but I find that Jon is extremely funny when he produces his own material, and that Danny is the better Game Grump due to his improv nature.
Quote by Scumbag1792
I love the Germ Groops - especially with the Arin/Danny combo. I do really like JonTron, in fact he was the reason I found out about GG in the first place. That being said I still think that Jon leaving was the best decision. Remember back when Jon was in Game Grumps and how he didn't release any JonTron videos for like a solid year and a half? Since then he's been releasing more well thought out, better produced, and better written material - he's been killing it lately. Danny has a background in improv comedy, he's even taken classes at UCB in NYC (the place where a lot of Saturday Night Live members learned comedy) Danny is great at continuing a conversation, telling funny stories, and just being quick on his feet. Jon was funny in his own right but I find that Jon is extremely funny when he produces his own material, and that Danny is the better Game Grump due to his improv nature.

You and the Thread Starter have:
- The same avatar
- The same Join Year
- The same liking of the Game Grumps

You must be very good friends.
Quote by ElMaco
You and the Thread Starter have:
- The same avatar
- The same Join Year
- The same liking of the Game Grumps

You must be very good friends.
What in the hell, I didn't even notice.
I've never watched game grumps but the last thing I need is more wasted time lol
It got stale fast.

Goof troop was the best thing I liked from it though.

You can just watch the 20=30 best minutes of the 16 or so hours they upload a month.

Quote by sfaune92
I don't see the appeal... two guys dissing the games they're playing. Maybe I just don't get their humour.

Last edited by stratkat at Oct 26, 2014,
I like them. I love Danny and find him a weirdly sexy beast of a man. But don't worry, though, as my Girlfriend feels the same way. I also like Jon a lot, and maybe the perfect GG would be Jon+Dan. I used to like Arin a lot too, mostly in the Jon Era, but nowadays he's really loud and obnoxious. Still, from time to time he has great moments. Ross is a weird guy. He can have some of the best moments in the channel, but he also can have some of the worst, specially when it's a Arin+Ross combo on Steam Train. He is great in all his special appearances on his wife's channel, though.
They have this "funny man, straight man" routine that gets annoying quickly.
I think Arin needs a break. He really seems like he's playing it up, and desperately trying to convey how little of a fuck he gives. Danny comes across as more natural but you can tell he's uncomfortable when he gets yelled at for the sake of "comedy".
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Actually, someone made a GG thread a long time back. Specifically, about Jon leaving. I remember not knowing what the heck everyone was talking at the time.

I only got into them about 6 or 7 months ago. And by them, I mean Jon and Arin. Specifically because Danny really is awful.

On GameGrumps topic, I still haven't seen a better vid than this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1AuPrdDYzQ

Specifically, everything from 4:50 till the end.
you picked teh wrong video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zct-Ufi5Lsg

also from 4:50 onwards

its the only game grumps video i enjoyed
ggg1 ggg3

Danny has ruined gg completely.

Arin + Jon were great, and Jon is magnificent on his own.

That's my take and no I didn't read this thread
ayy lmao
I like them, but nowadays I only watch the games I'm particularly interested in. Might check out the Luigi's Mansion LP, big fan of that game.

Jon is my favorite youtuber of all time, but if Jon being on GG means he's not putting out his own content then I have no problems with Arin + Dan.