Hey people, i did a topic few days ago asking which guitar i should get, i decided to go with Ibanez GRG170DX, seems a good price for me and did look up on youtube etc and seems good to start out , but i'm having here a problem in reading the prices in thomann website(where i'm buying the guitar from), soo the Ibanez GRG170DX-BKN(black one) Bundle, cost 225 Euros, with a cable Cordial CAI 5BK, which in the same store costs 11euros, but then the white one Ibanez GRG170DX-WH Bundle, cost 233 Euros, brings Amp named Peavey Backstage which on store cost 44 Euros, Cable Pro Snake TPI-A 6, cost 5 Euros, soo there is something wrong with the prices (i think?), the white ibanez alone with out anything is for 196 Euros Discount, black one is for 227 Euros, but both retail prices with out discount is 259 Euros, i think maybe is the stuff on it that is diferente idk , but the prices are strange doin the math of the stuff alone,

http://www.thomann.de/pt/ibanez_grg170dx_wh_bundle_2.htm
White one -> Ibanez GRG170DX-WH, e-guitar, basswood body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, 24 medium frets, FAT 10 bridge, PSND1 (neck) PSND2 thomann (center) PSND2 (bridge) pickups in HSH placement, scale length 648 mm, hardware chrome, Color: White.

http://www.thomann.de/pt/ibanez_grg170dx_bkn_bundle.htm
Black one -> Ibanez GRG170DX-BKN Gio E-Guitar, Basswood Body, GRG1 Maple Neck, 24 Medium Frets, Rosewood Fretboard, FAT-10 Bridge, PSND1(H) neck thomann pickup, PSNDS(S) Mid Pickup, PSND2(H) Bridge Pickup, Colour: Black Night
The prices on the Thomann links you posted are definitely right.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
The prices on the Thomann links you posted are definitely right.

Ah ok thx for reply then Stark , but the reason i was asking was because i was checking the prices apart, like the black ibanez with the amp peavey from white one, if i would do a custom bundle with just those 2 things, would end up costing 271 euros,
(black ibanez 227 Euros + Peavey Backstage 44 Euros), yet the white one which is the same exacly guitar with the peavey is 233 Euros, that's why i was asking
They do the bundles the way they want to.
You can always e-mail them and ask if they are willing to do the bundle with a black guitar instead of white.

But are you looking for a first guitar and amp?
If you are, don't get that Peavey Backstage, it's not worth it. And as far as the guitar goes, we can probably help you find something better as well.

If you give us these informations, we'll probably be able to help you choose gear that suits your needs:

Quote by -GUITAR INFO-
Budget? - What is practical for you and what is your limit?

Favorite Artists? - Are there any guitarists whose tone that you'd like to get close to?

Preferences? - What body shapes, neck profiles, brands, and number of frets do you like/want?

Pickups? - Do you want actives, passives, humbuckers, single coils? What configuration are you looking for?

New or Used? - Lots of great guitars out there used, and a guaranteed way to get the most bang for your buck.

Location? - Where are you located? The more detail you can give us, the more we can help you. We aren't here to stalk you but we need to know where you are in the world roughly, because prices and markets fluctuate throughout the world, and we can help further if we know what city you are in to see what used gear is available near you (ie craigslist, local shops, Guitar Center used section, etc).

Current Gear? - Also good for us to know.

Quote by _AMP INFO-
Budget? - What is practical for you and what is your limit?

Genres? - What style do you play mostly, fav guitarists, do you need cleans, etc?

New or Used? - Lots of great amps out there used, especially in a down economy.

Home or Gig? - Also important. Maybe you do both. Jamming with a drummer can be considered 'gigging' but you won't have a PA etc.

Closest City? - We aren't here to stalk you but we need to know where you are in the world roughly and we can help further if we know what city you are in (ie craigslist, local shops, Guitar Center used section, etc)

Current Gear? - Also good for us to know.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
They do the bundles the way they want to.
You can always e-mail them and ask if they are willing to do the bundle with a black guitar instead of white.

But are you looking for a first guitar and amp?
If you are, don't get that Peavey Backstage, it's not worth it. And as far as the guitar goes, we can probably help you find something better as well.

If you give us these informations, we'll probably be able to help you choose gear that suits your needs:

Ok i can answer few of those questions to help out, and btw if you would not mind gettin more into the details of it, i see you are from portugal we could private msg to i explain better in portugues but for now let's see, Budget i have at max is 300Euros, soo got from 200 to 300, Favorite Artists is Wes Borland (guitar player from limp bizkit) and Buckethead, those 2 are the ones i have always listen since i was a kid and i just love their playstyle, Preferences, i dont know like anything about that but hm i like shape of for example, ibanez and gibson les paul . And new or used idk, i been looking for days for used guitars only in Olx, since i can look for here in portugal, i found alot of guitars but then idk if they are working fine or not, if i get scamed w.e. I live in portugal, portalegre to be more exacly, soo there is no guitar shops, now, current gear i think i got alot of stuff but i dont know the names of it, i can check and i give you all names of the stuff, reason i say i got already stuff is because my father and older brother already play music, and as for amp, one i was looking to is expensive as hell , but as the amp i will check to see if my father have any, since my father had guitar but sold it, soo i dont know if he sold it with the guitar or not, that's all, but like i said if wanna get to me explain better just pm me in portugues, tc have a good day.
PM'd.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112