Sounds like a very average mid-gain neck pickup solo, just with a bit of keys or another guitar in the background. What gear are you using?
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
Sounds like a very average mid-gain neck pickup solo, just with a bit of keys or another guitar in the background. What gear are you using?

Thanks for answering!
I have an original unprocessed guitar track.
I'm trying to apply effects to match this solo sound.
Tried a variety of plugins, but no luck.
It does sound to me as some pedal FX, but I can't remember which one.
Usual screamer and fuzz didn't work.
You have to give it a little while, most of us aren't sitting here waiting for you to post, 4 hours won't get you much. Give it some time...

Hard to tell from listening to it, but I tend to agree with Stig, neck pickup, not a whole lot of gain. Could be a clean amp with a overdrive pedal, I think I hear some reverb and maybe a light echo too. The higher pitch part might be the bridge pickup, but I'm thinking either neck pickup or both on a dual humbucker type guitar. After another listen it could also have a treble booster added, that might let a neck pickup get the highs I hear in the higher part, and still let the mids come out the way they do. That could also be in the tone settings of the amp, pushing the mids a little on the heavy side.

So I'm thinking not a lot of gain and a overdrive pedal, reverb and maybe a treble booster.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Quote by latcher
Seems like nobody knows much about guitar sound here.
Bummer.

You also didn't really give me a great breakdown of your gear. I meant like guitars, amps/sims ect.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9