Is the Vox AD60 VT a good one? I'm generally diehard into Fender amps but I need to know if I should go for this deal. I can get it for slightly less than $200 and I'd like to know the specs. What's the wattage? Does the overdrive sound real? Is it completely tube or does it have digital modeling? My last amp had al or of effects but I hated the solid state sound it made. Any gear experts have advice?
It has 60 watts.
Define "sound real".
It doesn't have any tubes, IIRC. It's a digital modelling, solid state amp.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
...Meaning my last amp, the Fender Mustang somehow sounded very digital with the effects. When I would bend a string, you could definitely hear it.
Quote by bboyrocker1
...Meaning my last amp, the Fender Mustang somehow sounded very digital with the effects. When I would bend a string, you could definitely hear it.

Still don't know what you mean.

Anyway, that Vox would probably be an upgrade over the Mustang, but I don't know if it would be an improvement enough to justify it.
Can you try the amp before buying?

Since you're a fan of Fender amps, can't you find an used Blues Jr. for around $200? It's a great amp, and it sounds even better with a speaker upgrade.
Also, there's an easy mod that's supposed to make it sound more "Fender-y". A friend of mine did that mod to his Blues Jr., and it definitely further improved the sound.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112