Hi.
I noticed there's no fx loop or hard bypass switch on the back of the amp as most have on images. Is it a older model or newer one? Or is it even real?!?
Thanks.
Last edited by Guitar137335 at Oct 26, 2014,
Mini recto's have an fx loop switch on the back.
All of them.

No offense to you, though judging from your experience you might have gotten yourself a rectoverb 25 head.

Would you post a picture of the back of your amp please, just to be sure?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
^I'm unsure of the difference between the Mini Recto and the Rectoverb, you make it sound like the Rectoverb is either easier to use or just an inferior amp.

EDIT: And I know that they're different amps of course, but I thought that they're pretty much equal.
The Rectoverb 25 does not have a FX loop switch
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Oh, Spambot meant that OP might have bought himself a rectoverb instead of a mini recto? Damn, my english is a bit slow today
Mesa does revisions of amps all the time so that is probably what it is. A early model
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
There are mini rectos on sale on thomann that have a back panel like that. So, I guess they don't all have an effects loop switch?
Its a current model. We removed the effects loop bypass switch and instead use normalling jacks - when there is something plugged into the loop the loop is active. With nothing plugged into the loop, it is automatically bypassed. Thanks!
Quote by MESA/Boogie
Its a current model. We removed the effects loop bypass switch and instead use normalling jacks - when there is something plugged into the loop the loop is active. With nothing plugged into the loop, it is automatically bypassed. Thanks!

Why doesn't the MB Store offer the hooded sweatshirt in Large?