Poll: How do you rate Brazilian dumbness?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do you rate Brazilian dumbness?
1/10 (Brazil is the country made by Einsteins for Einsteins)
2 3%
2/10 (A country full of Bill Gates-like people)
0 0%
3/10 (Intelligent enough to live well)
3 5%
4/10 (More intelligent than my mom)
4 6%
5/10 (Not dumb, but not intelligent)
8 13%
6/10 (More intelligent than my dog)
2 3%
7/10 (As dumb as my mother)
3 5%
8/10 (As dumb as most UG users)
13 21%
9/10 (A bunch of shrimp heads)
3 5%
11/10 (So dumb it gives them cancer)
24 39%
Voters: 62.
Page 1 of 2
After going to the streets trying to get a more representative government and seeing its country's economy fall apart while the inflation was rising more and more, the Brazilian people chose, today, October 26th, that they want the same president to rule for 4 more years.

How dumb do you think Brazilian people are?
Last edited by mp8andrade at Oct 28, 2014,
According to your profile, you are from Brazil. So.... are you essentially asking us how dumb you are?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Approximately this dumb

|_____|
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
not dumb [/////////////////////....] super dumb

something like that
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
According to your profile, you are from Brazil. So.... are you essentially asking us how dumb you are?

Something like that
I call playing Dota 2 at around 2 - 3pm my time, 'The Hour of Hue'.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
i made Brazilian fish stew the other night.

it was tasty.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Who cares about brains, you've got dem asses. Twerk it, OP.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Humans are dumb in general.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
No more dumb than the American or British people for their voting patterns.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Jajajajajajajajaja ! ! !

Quote by Banjocal

Americans voted for change we are very intelligent
Quote by Banjocal

Brazilians just vote based on propaganda, which most of the time is full of lies, I don't know how dumber can one be based on voting patterns.
^lol so does everyone. I'll be voting next week and as much as I want to put value into local elections, they're even stupider than federal elections by far. So many 'vote conservative/vote pro-life/vote to protect Christianity in America!' advertisements everywhere.

Quote by Banjocal

This. Britain voted in Cameron but I don't think you're stupid. That's not how elections work anyway. I always here people say 'this is a democracy it's the people's fault for electing in stupid politicians!' but that's not really how it works.

In this case she was reelected by 51% of the vote so it's not like she is hugely popular.

/boringseriouspost
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Oct 26, 2014,
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Americans voted for change we are very intelligent

we should have voted for cash.

shit, i could do Jay Leno's job.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I don't think that Brazilians are more or less dumb than any other nation. I'm Argentinan and here happened the same, people choosed to have the same president that was making bad decisions.
And I the same happened in USA with Bush, and maybe other presidents.

Just politics man.
Do peoples vote actual elect their leaders? Cause at least our's don't (not directly) so we can shift the dumb blame over to the electoral college.
well, given their comments i read online, probably pretty dumb

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk hueheuehe BRASIL #1 best country UP THE IORNS
PM me for newts
B

R

A

S

I

L

!!!!!!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Wormholes
Do peoples vote actual elect their leaders? Cause at least our's don't (not directly) so we can shift the dumb blame over to the electoral college.

Here it's quite simple (don't know Brasil, but I bet that it'll be quite similar) you go to vote, and then some people (that were prior randomely choosen to do the job) sum up all the votes, and the one with more votes (and a difference more of 10% from the runner up) wins.
Quote by Wormholes
On a scale of kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk to jajajajajajajajajaj. Bob Burnquist.

Bobs very smart tho or insane or both
Quote by mp8andrade
Brazilians just vote based on propaganda, which most of the time is full of lies, I don't know how dumber can one be based on voting patterns.
About as dumb as labour voters going tory for no other reason than because labour are incompetent; eschewing any sort of change in belief of policy or ethics.

Same sort of thing really, only without the propaganda needed. But then again most people think that communism is inherently authoritarian so...
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 26, 2014,
Chupa mi pelota miscuzi vai
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Can we just have a thread about Brazilian asses instead?

ok

You guys are just being nice and giving the president another chance to fix his mistakes.
Quote by Jyrgen
You guys are just being nice and giving the president another chance to fix his mistakes.

yeah about that..
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Page 1 of 2