Song 2
4 31%
Song 3
4 31%
Song 4
4 31%
Voters: 13.
Herp

Someone should make a Pokémon hack were all the Pokémon are named after and/or look like STDs (and maybe also other weird diseases)

I’ve been playing Pokémon again.
I have a Kadabra, a Gyarados, an Arcanine, an Aerodactyl, a mothafukin Snorlax and a Magneton.

I can’t remember what my starter was. I think it was Bulbasaur, but I abandoned him because he was a weak bitch.

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "Sososo" (nico_9550)

2 - "Flush Park" (MapOfYourHead)

3 - "Unknown" (ehbacon, sickman411, nico_9550)

4 - "Fuck Theory, Get Money" (whywefight, FoOltz)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is last week's most voted songs, from whywefight, it's "Ode To Loneliness", and from Trifonas, it's "Colours", both with 6 votes!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Thursday. The winner of this week's voting will become a mod in our group.

------------------
Leave the chickens alone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVEhLXd-IWE

Check out last week's thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33024669
Oh cocksucking lobsters on a stick! I was meaning to record something this weekend and enter for this week, but I got caught up in other stuff. Well, there's always next week I guess.

Will give a listen to the songs a little later on when I'm not pretending to look busy at work.
Voted for Unknown. Your 3 different styles actually blended pretty well and sickman's vocals were spot on.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
No you're a weak bitch

Who, me?

Weak and Bitch are my second and third names.

Voted for Unknown.

Was the last song supposed to scare the shit out me when the actual music started? Because it did. I had my headphones way too loud.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Oct 27, 2014,
Quote by ultimate-slash
Who, me?

Weak and Bitch are my second and third names.

Voted for Unknown.

Was the last song supposed to scare the shit out me when the actual music started? Because it did. I had my headphones way too loud.

If by 'scare the shit out of' you mean 'affirm and inspire' then yeah totally
Sososo - I know this was a "filler" song but it's really different to your usual stuff in a nice way. It was a bit unpolished of course but yeah.

Flush Park - Love the mood. I like how you keep that rhythmic motif going in the first half of the song, and how it gets "nicer"-sounding in that last section and how the previous section anticipates that. If that makes any sense.

**** Theory, Get Money - A bit more dynamic than your usual stuff. Or not really, it's just that your stuff that's as fast as this tends to be darker. It's a nice rock-out song.

Map takes my vote.
Thanks for the votes and the nice comments guys. I do think each of our styles shows through really well and ended up combining well too.
Quote by sickman411
Sososo - I know this was a "filler" song but it's really different to your usual stuff in a nice way. It was a bit unpolished of course but yeah.

Yeah, I probably did it in about 20 min. I had been meaning to do something with an electronic type beat for a while, after that was done I just kept adding noises
Quote by whywefight
If by 'scare the shit out of' you mean 'affirm and inspire' then yeah totally

It definitely inspired me to turn my headphones down a bit, so good job on that!
Well now I think I've gotten first place three weeks in a row, every single week tying with one more song. Maybe next week I'll win in a four way tie?
Yeah that's my job, not Mini's, and I haven't downloaded it.
Just PM me a link or something if you want. Or reupload is as private and share it with me, or reupload it for a while and I'll tell you when I've DL'd it. Or send it to songwritinggame@gmail.com