Hey everyone. Haven't been around for a while, but was hoping you might be able to help a brother out.

The story goes, I got invited to a Halloween party, & have 5 days to come up with a costume. So being the lazy me that I am, I thought "Dimebag!" (as I look similar, mostly due to hair).
All I really need to do is wear shorts, rip the sleeves off a band t-shirt, & possibly dye my beard. I guess that would do, but I was hoping for a little more...

So I came here to ask if anybody knew of any toy, about 1/2 size, guitars. Preferably a Dean ML shape. & could you provide links?

Thanks for any help.
go as the physical manifestation of people's collected doubts and worries
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Pastafarian96
Cardboard, just make it out of cardboard and paint it

That's the back up plan, but I'd rather just throw money at my problems instead of putting any sort of effort into it, like a real man...

Quote by Banjocal
go as the physical manifestation of people's collected doubts and worries

This would be awesome. But I don't think I quite have the time to prepare that one, maybe next year.
RIP Loombag ;_;
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Rip Dime

Hail Toni Loomi

^ Ippon you have no morals you scumbag But I feel that's what Dime would have done
Quote by Ippon
Buy a "Dimebag" guitar from GC and return the next day?

Not only do I have no guitar shops close to me, I also don't have the money for an actual guitar, otherwise I'd just buy one & stay in playing it instead of going to a party
Quote by _-Joey-_
Not only do I have no guitar shops close to me, I also don't have the money for an actual guitar, otherwise I'd just buy one & stay in playing it instead of going to a party

Support the economy, instant gratification, etc.
Quote by Ippon

Support the economy, instant gratification, etc.

Hahaha I should also mention I live in the UK... But maybe credit cards are a way to go
Quote by Baby Joel
get one of those pink flying v ukuleles
if this is the sort of thing you suggest you are ruining ug

jk i luv u bby
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Go naked, except for a potato over your junk.

It's a dictator costume, geddit?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'