bill and ted's awesome adventure
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
hows life in the hispanic/white ghetto?

Quote by snipelfritz

That's just Mr. Popo
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
besides obvious blackface stuff in history, if you want anything more recent, literally anything Michael Bay
superman is killing himself tonight
lolyes

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Oct 27, 2014,
Wasn't there a Racist Movie as a part of the Scary Movie parody franchise?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Wasn't there a Racist Movie as a part of the Scary Movie parody franchise?

i should have said recently and person that said micheal bay what did he make that was
so racist
inb4 "white chicks"

lol seriously? Every film by Michael Bay is laced with racism, homophobia, and sexism. Even if the film isn't explicitly racist.

I mean just look at the last Transformers. There's a Samurai transformer that is so stereotypically and awfully 'asian'. It literally makes no sense, and is only there to serve as a stereotype.

Not to mention the trope of the 'magical negro' which takes place in a billion hollywood films
superman is killing himself tonight
Do you mean to say that not all black people know remedies to common ailments that have been passed down for generations?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Baby Joel
lol seriously? Every film by Michael Bay is laced with racism, homophobia, and sexism. Even if the film isn't explicitly racist.

I mean just look at the last Transformers. There's a Samurai transformer that is so stereotypically and awfully 'asian'. It literally makes no sense, and is only there to serve as a stereotype.

Not to mention the trope of the 'magical negro' which takes place in a billion hollywood films

oh please micheal bay is anti white lefty who probely kisses non white ass
98 % of hollywood films are anti white and that fact
name one pro white film
Quote by harrytruman
oh please micheal bay is anti white lefty who probely kisses non white ass
98 % of hollywood films are anti white and that fact
name one pro white film

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

avatar was anti white propganda and anti american as well[/QUOTE

god forbid
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by harrytruman
that movie you just posted was anti white

so then it'd be racist, right breh?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by harrytruman
racist against white people

which is racism

you are blowing my mind
My God, it's full of stars!
Explain your question further.

Do you mean, has there ever been a film that existed for the sole purpose of being racist? If so, I'd say no, because why put Hollywood money and effort into something like that, regardless of the time period?

Do you mean, is there a movie with racist themes and influenced by an era in which racism was acceptable? Then yes, because every piece of media is affected by the influences that surround it. Hell, it even happens today, see the Transformers example above- I'd say the characters Skids and Mudflap could only perpetuate black stereotypes more had they been eating watermelons and fried chicken.
Quote by seanlang01
Lol, is this thread for real? This guy's a troll right?

white guilt.

white people invented everything.

Arabs killed Pope John Paul II.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Baby Joel

But you make it sound so cool

But yeah Bay's films are pretty shit
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Song Of The South?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by harrytruman
name one pro white film

The Birth Of A Nation, the film that explained why it's cool to lynch black people and start a civil war.

Also, you might be happy to know that no black people were employed on this film, instead they were portrayed by white actors.

Also, it was rumored that one of the grips had raped an infant and then killed its mother, think that might make you a little happier.

Are you my avatar?
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Oct 28, 2014,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
The Birth Of A Nation, the film that explained why it's cool to lynch black people and start a civil war.

Also, you might be happy to know that no black people were employed on this film, instead they were portrayed by white actors.

Also, it was rumored that one of the grips had raped an infant and then killed its mother, think that might make you a little happier.

Are you my avatar?

your a lefty liar that never happened
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

That movie was awful. Granted it was made 100 years ago when that sort of opinion was much more openly accepted.

I mean they made the KKK out to be heroes.
Transformers is not racist at all, they are giant robots. End of...
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Quote by The9
Transformers is not racist at all, they are giant robots. End of...

So we're ignoring the repeated ethnic caricatures that made up the 'comic relief' Autobots/Decepticons?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 2