My dad bought this guitar in the early 80's and there is no brand on the head-stock someone please tell me what it is.

It's a Cort Les Paul copy. Not sure what model, but knowing the serial numbers, truss rod cover shape, tuners, ect I can tell it's a Cort.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
The headstock definitely looks like a Cort one. I went to their website to see if I could find the exact model but it doesn't seem to match up with the models they currently have. It looks like a LP copy but I've never seen an LP copy with the pickup switch placed near the knobs. Interesting.
It is not a Cort, It's made by Kay, and is called the Busker. The one you have more than likely came from Sears since it is an unbranded variant. As far as I know Cort never made any guitars with built in amps, but they did have ones with built in effects. And AFAIK Kay is not one of the many guitar brands Cort makes.

Here is an add I found with the guitar in the Sears catalog.

And here is one with the branded headstock. It's hard to find any better pics of these things.

Hope this helps you out.
Quote by Way Cool JR.
It is not a Cort, It's made by Kay, and is called the Busker. The one you have more than likely came from Sears since it is an unbranded variant. As far as I know Cort never made any guitars with built in amps, but they did have ones with built in effects. And AFAIK Kay is not one of the many guitar brands Cort makes.

Here is an add I found with the guitar in the Sears catalog.

And here is one with the branded headstock. It's hard to find any better pics of these things.

Hope this helps you out.

Thank you! P.S do you have any idea what its worth ?