Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I only gave em 30 days lol.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I remember when I was going through a difficult period of substance abuse followed by depression. Harry Truman saw that and took me aside. He said to me: "Son, I know you're going through a difficult time, but just remember that you're white, and that means that your ancestors were the inventors of literally everything."

That really cheered me up. I'm proud to say that I haven't used for at least an hour and I've only had one minor relapse into depression.

I will never forget you, Harry Truman.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Oct 28, 2014,
I loved the show where they had cameras everywhere and you watched him grow up.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I remember when I was going through a difficult period of substance abuse followed by depression. Harry Truman saw that and took me aside. He said to me: "Son, I know you're going through a difficult time, but just remember that you're white, and that means that your ancestors were the inventors of literally everything."

That really cheered me up. I'm proud to say that I haven't used for at least an hour and I've only had one minor relapse into depression.

I will never forget you, Harry Truman.

I'm going to build a time machine, and travel back to ensure that there's an American president with that name.

Back in a few minutes.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
whatta fking bum

Can't wait till he comes back and spouts garbage about the whiteman keeping him down, only to find out is ban-er isn't white.
Quote by guitarxo
Oh no I missed it

Don't worry, theguitarist is gonna resurrect him in 30 days.
Praise da lawrdah!
He's got da powaaaah!
*video of You Dropped A Bomb on Me by The Gap Band*
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Who was the guy?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Goodnight Sweet RAcist Feb 2014 - Oct 2014
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Oct 28, 2014,
the guitarist banned him because white guilt/lefty jew propaganda.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Oh, so can Jews only be right handed?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Wormholes
Can't wait till he comes back and spouts garbage about the whiteman keeping him down, only to find out is ban-er isn't white.

If I close my eyes and wish really hard I can make myself white inside!
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i was told at my last job that i was the blackest person in my department.

not sure what that even means.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i was told at my last job that i was the blackest person in my department.

not sure what that even means.

you had pen smudges on your face.

they were hinting that you should stop drawing on yourself.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
you had pen smudges on your face.

they were hinting that you should stop drawing on yourself.

i'm sorry, i wanted to be Mike Tyson.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i'm sorry, i wanted to be Mike Tyson.

You could have just bitten someone's ear off.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by theguitarist
If I close my eyes and wish really hard I can make myself white inside!

if you do something else really hard you can make something white outside!

oh, and RIP. It wasn't until his shitty thread that i realized i dislike rock music.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Oct 28, 2014,
Quote by captainsnazz
rip hary trumen 5eve in r herats

still better spelling than him

reading his stuff was like reading the comments section of a gaming video on YouTube
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
man I can't believe it's over already. That went by fast
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Page 1 of 2