6. Last Rites
7. Stolen Omen
8. Walk Away
9. Drag Me To The Grave
10. The Shattered God
11. Crown of Thorns

MY PERSPECTIVE
I believe that the Black Veil Brides are starting to become another form
of Avenged Sevenfold... Their music style has changed quite a bit in the new album.

Unlike most of their older songs, the new album's songs don't involve as much screaming in them like before.

Andy's singing style has also made some changes, this is, in my opinion, a great change!

Many great things are expected from the Black Veil Brides by me... This new album was really a great thing!

Should I Purchase?
Yes, you should purchase this new album... You will be very pleased in what the Black Veil Brides have become! Don't believe me? Check it out here! CLICK FOR SPOTIFY LINK
Last edited by lwr499 at Oct 28, 2014,
This most definitely doesn't belong in the Hardcore forum. I'm gonna assume you're quite young if you're big into BvB (so I'll cut you some slack :P) but they're definitely more akin to a Modern Rock band than a metal or hardcore band. (And before it's brought up, no they're not an emo or screamo band either )

Welcome to the Hardcore forum though. If you want to get into some Hardcore then let use know and we can help you out.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Oct 29, 2014,
Quote by ChemicalFire
This most definitely doesn't belong in the Hardcore forum. I'm gonna assume you're quite young if you're big into BvB

I knew a 21 year old who had BvB tattoos. All ages love BvB.

And yeah, they're not a hardcore band by any stretch of the imagination, not even on their earliest material.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I knew a 21 year old who had BvB tattoos. All ages love BvB.

And yeah, they're not a hardcore band by any stretch of the imagination, not even on their earliest material.

My GFs sister is 30 but she thinks she's 17.
Yeah, all ages like BvB... I agree with you that they are not hardcore (I realize that now) but all ages like them...