Im looking for a few people to collaborate and have fun with. I've gotten back into recording and playing guitar after a hiatus. I'd consider myself an average player. But I am always willing to learn and improve.
I have a small clip of my current mixing and recording skill on my profile. I listen to bands like Killswitch Engage, While She Sleeps, Sylosis, While She Sleeps, The Ghost Inside, and Stick To your Guns. The list goes on.
I find learning and jamming with groups always gets my motivation going.
Hope to hear from a few people.
I'd be interested. Bass here. I'm not the best but looking for ways to improve. Even if I don't 'make the cut' I'd be interested in filling in until someone does. I'm 32,Phoenix.
Quote by syntheticocean
I'd be interested. Bass here. I'm not the best but looking for ways to improve. Even if I don't 'make the cut' I'd be interested in filling in until someone does. I'm 32,Phoenix.

Sounds like a plan. I was going to have to buy a bass guitar here soon since I was lacking it in my mix's. Ill message you
I am a drummer and I say why not. I have my kit miced up, been writing and mixing tracks myself for a while now. Nowadays the drums are last on my list and I focus mostly on guitar. I am pretty good at what I do but I need a reason to get inspired again. If you want a guy with chops who can do it as good as the ez drummer I say lets blow it up.
Quote by NWD2100
I am a drummer and I say why not. I have my kit miced up, been writing and mixing tracks myself for a while now. Nowadays the drums are last on my list and I focus mostly on guitar. I am pretty good at what I do but I need a reason to get inspired again. If you want a guy with chops who can do it as good as the ez drummer I say lets blow it up.

Sure. Have an email?