Looking for ear training software/apps for PC or Android.

Any recommendations?
Musictheory. net and musiclearningtools.net.

Also, transcription (learning by ear) if you aren't already,
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
Musictheory .net

Also, amazing slow downer. Pretty sure that one is free. You can slow things down to 20% , and import any and all mp3 files into it
Quote by jalaniftw
Musictheory .net

Also, amazing slow downer. Pretty sure that one is free. You can slow things down to 20% , and import any and all mp3 files into it

I tried amazing slow downer and it sucked imo. The interface was like it's from 1995 or something. Transcribe is much better.
Quote by Elintasokas
I tried amazing slow downer and it sucked imo. The interface was like it's from 1995 or something. Transcribe is much better.

Agreed. Anytune, Transcribe and Riffstation are some of the best ones, in my opinion.
Playing with competent bands and musicians has developed my ear more than most training has.

I encourage you to use ear training exercises, but go out and play with musicians and your ear will develop quicker than you can imagine.
Ouchies, indeed... also just listening and trying to analyse the sounds around you in everyday life helps a lot.
Miles.be has a functional ear trainer which is probably the most efficient way to train your ear to recognise intervals in context of a key.

I would recommend doing this for 10-20 minutes a day while also transcribing some simple songs, slowing the songs down if needed.