Page 1 of 2
I'm am making a witch doctor themed bass out of a Squire P Bass. It just might be something more tasteful than that. I know it's the cheap brand, but it sounds fine to me and the frets will be filed as a part of this. I got it off a guy along with a practice amp.

Would I be a bad person for installing ivory inlays on a bass guitar?

Bull frog?

I want to incorporate snake skin (I'll get it myself, garder snakes aren't poisonous and I'm not afraid of them) . I'll use the skull and maybe the vertebrae.Should I hack them or strangle them and why?

I have an old knife handle made of horn (I thought it was bone and was corrected) that I have plans for.

I also know a weird guy who can plate metal, as in gold or silver plating for the frets.

I might just want to get a turtle shell. There are a lot of turtles that actually aren't close to being endangered like say snapping turtles or painted turtles. So I might hack the thing with a machete. Yes it's legal maybe. I mean he was going after Black Zach. Those things get kind of big (the snappers that it is) .

I have a dried leaf tail gecko that I could press and lacker onto it. It cost 22 bucks last year at an odd corner store in and interesting town. I want to maybe somehow integrate baked white clay from a piece of family property. Animal teeth interests me.

I already have good pickups in another instrument that nearly match the value I paid for it.

I'll buy stupidly expensive strings to top it off.

I know a guy who offered to take me to Africa who travels back and forth often. I legit saved the guys life and he's filthy rich and from a culture that takes that kind of thing more seriously. I banged his mom which puts me ahead of him in the generations.

If I ever end up with grand kids I'll try to make something out of igneous.
Your traveling through another dimension
A dimension not Only of sight and sound but of mind
A wondrous journey
Who's boundaries are that of Imagination
And limits that of infinity
There's a sign post up ahead
Next stop the twilight zone
Why not human bones?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by captainsnazz
if we met in person i would probably end up smacking you

animals aren't around to make your fucking instruments look good (or probably bad)

lmfao
Quote by captainsnazz
if we met in person i would probably end up smacking you

animals aren't around to make your fucking instruments look good (or probably bad)

well they're not around for any particular reason anyways, so if one's dead anyways, who cares

edit: Just read that this guy wants to go hack a turtle for his guitar
My God, it's full of stars!
Why would you want to kill a turtle they're like the chillest thing ever
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by RodSerling
I know a guy who offered to take me to Africa who travels back and forth often. I legit saved the guys life and he's filthy rich and from a culture that takes that kind of thing more seriously. I banged his mom which puts me ahead of him in the generations.

This seriously, wut?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This happens to be weirder than that sewn to the breed shit you spew with the shoulder blades and the bones and the pudding and the zippity zoop zop
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by snipelfritz
This seriously, wut?

I'm a well traveled person, I've been to Africa before. I'm invicticus Marine. I'm not really afraid of most stuff to a huge extent. I've served two tours of duty. Yes I've killed people. A lot of people. I mean it already exists. The guy has a cue ball made of it and he knows a guy with ivory figurines. It has to be like more than 150 years old to have legally.

Nobody here hunts?
A wondrous journey
Last edited by RodSerling at Oct 28, 2014,
Quote by RodSerling
I want to incorporate snake skin (I'll get it myself, garder snakes aren't poisonous and I'm not afraid of them) . I'll use the skull and maybe the vertebrae.Should I hack them or strangle them and why?

I have an old knife handle made of horn (I thought it was bone and was corrected) that I have plans for.

I also know a weird guy who can plate metal, as in gold or silver plating for the frets.

I might just want to get a turtle shell. There are a lot of turtles that actually aren't close to being endangered like say snapping turtles or painted turtles. So I might hack the thing with a machete. Yes it's legal maybe. I mean he was going after Black Zach. Those things get kind of big (the snappers that it is) .

I have a dried leaf tail gecko that I could press and lacker onto it. It cost 22 bucks last year at an odd corner store in and interesting town. I want to maybe somehow integrate baked white clay from a piece of family property. Animal teeth interests me.

this house is bitchin
Man you are just the worst

"Yes I've killed people. A lot of people."

lol
My God, it's full of stars!
I hunt for great Rollback deals at my local Walmart supercenter, yes
you know if you had a MacBook Pro you could have all of these....

...as desktop wallpaper and/or screensavers

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by CaptainCanti
(Invalid img)

Heh heh heh.
Quote by RodSerling
Yes I've killed people. A lot of people.
I don't even think anybody asked this question, but thanks for letting us know. Can't tell if serious, or just a bad joke, but that with the whole turtle thing confirms you are scum.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 28, 2014,
yeah, nevermind. you already are a terrible person. the ivory and turtle on your shit ugly guitar would just be visual evidence.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
to be fair... having a market for hunting actually keeps endangered species alive

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by RodSerling
I'm a well traveled person, I've been to Africa before. I'm invicticus Marine. I'm not really afraid of most stuff to a huge extent. I've served two tours of duty. Yes I've killed people. A lot of people. I mean it already exists. The guy has a cue ball made of it and he knows a guy with ivory figurines. It has to be like more than 150 years old to have legally.

Nobody here hunts?

you've killed people, big deal. So have my veteran friends. Most of my family hunts

They're not as dumb as you though.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If you aren't gonna change your mind on the other stuff (I doubt you will) at least don't ****ing use ivory or I will find you and get your dentist to pull all your teeth out at your next appointment and make little spears out of them and throw them at your eyes

Old ivory might be legal but it still creates demand for more ivory and guess where that comes from
cat
Quote by Xiaoxi
to be fair... having a market for hunting actually keeps endangered species alive

Only the cute ones like great pandas
Quote by guitarxo
If you aren't gonna change your mind on the other stuff (I doubt you will) at least don't ****ing use ivory or I will find you and get your dentist to pull all your teeth out at your next appointment and make little spears out of them and throw them at your eyes

Old ivory might be legal but it still creates demand for more ivory and guess where that comes from

10/10
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Jesus Christ, just make it out of artificial materials, don't ****ing butcher an animal just to satisfy a personal ****ing idea.

If you do anything spend more money on a decent bass guitar
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Pull your teeth out and inlay them on your bass.
Then if you have any left over you could inlay them around your rectum, or if that's to hard to do, just stick them up your ass along with your bass.
I have ivory keys on my macbook's keyboard
Quote by guitarxo
I will find you and get your dentist to pull all your teeth out at your next appointment and make little spears out of them and throw them at your eyes

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by RodSerling
lacker

lol

lol you have no clue of what your talking about
KIFFLOM
Last edited by sonic_hippy at Oct 29, 2014,
Nah, their trolling styles are far too different. Truman wouldn't put this much effort into a post.
Turtle shells and ivory live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my shitty Squier, oh Lord, why don't we?

We all know TS would kill people where ever he goes
There are bass parts in ev'ryone,
We learn to live, we learn to give
it to the mom of a guy whose life I saved, who's filthy rich.

Turtle shells and ivory live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my shitty Squier, oh Lord, why don't we? (repeat and fade)
I should drop the turtle thing. I could just take the squire, put the missing knobs on it put on a diamond plate metal pick guard and sell it for what it's worth new (I know the #s don't line up probably, but I like to profit). I've got like 12,000 in savings so I could get a nice new wood grain bass and then pimp that out. If I can maybe get some ivory from an old pianos keys it would totally be legal.

And really, most of you aren't vegan... this stuff is just all the parts that no one wants to eat.

Quote by Dreadnought
Man you are just the worst

"Yes I've killed people. A lot of people."

lol

It's ****ing madness, with that number you would think I was a pilot.

Quote by BladeSlinger
you've killed people, big deal. So have my veteran friends. Most of my family hunts

They're not as dumb as you though.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH It's GARYLAK I'm gonna have to make you a dog face now. Maybe you can hang yourself to roots.
A wondrous journey
Last edited by RodSerling at Oct 29, 2014,
What you actually need is a new amp.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I hope you're just trying to make yourself look cool enough for the cool kids club and don't actually hunt.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I hope you're just trying to make yourself look cool enough for the cool kids club and don't actually hunt.

I don't hunt, but I have. I've even hunted in Africa. Yup just killing animals. It's a very natural thing for omnivores.
A wondrous journey
Killing animals humanely for food is a bit different from wildly hacking up a harmless turtle to decorate a shitty guitar mate.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Page 1 of 2