What do you think about this video? (Watch little girls say the f word)

Page 1 of 5
yaaaaaaaaaas that was so fukn good haha

edit:

first comment i see is literally

TEACH MEN NOT TO RAPE? NOT ONLY ARE YOU ****ING IMPLYING ALL MEN ARE BORN RAPISTS, YOU'RE IMPLYING THAT IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR A MAN TO GET RAPED BY A WOMAN. THOUGH IT'S SUPPOSEDLY STATISTICLY LESS, MEN CAN AND HAVE BEEN RAPED BY WOMEN! BULLSHIT FEMINISTS PUTTING THEIR KIDS IN A HUMILIATING AND DEGRATING POSITION AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE SAYING!
this is the best video on the internet ever
Last edited by willT08 at Oct 29, 2014,
I only clicked on the link cause you said that 'little girls say the f word' but they didn't say it in the way I expected so now I'm disappointed

edit: wow I actually feel kind of awful for saying that, I take it back everyone sorry
Well, that sucked.
When I was that age I knew what these words meant.
Either way I doubt they're the type to form their own opinion, and are just puking out what they're told.

I hate kids.
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 29, 2014,
Quote by Arby911
Shock value propaganda, how unique...

better than the COCK value propaganda we usually get
I find this equally as bad and little girls being taught to exploit themselves and submit to gender roles when it benefits them.
Yeah... isn't that that channel that was profiting off Ferguson t-shirts. They pretty much just latch onto causes for profit.
lol fuk you guys

big up those girls, absolute legends in the ting original lengman

like those 6 year old girls are literally smarter than wormholes because they know what comedy is
Exploitative.

None of these kids are old enough to actually understand any of the concepts they're talking about. You're out of your mind if you really think a kid that young understands a concept as heavy and horrific as rape that even a lot of adults don't have a very good understanding of. They're saying things they don't understand, and they're doing so without realizing just how much anger and vitriol the discussion they're becoming involved in is laced with, and that they're opening themselves up to being subjected to, not because they're dumb or because of anything like that, but purely because they're little kids. Little kids don't understand complex sociopolitical statements and matters, aside from maybe one every few million.

They don't know enough about the subject or the atmosphere surrounding it to make an informed decision to take part in it, and I guarantee you they had no part in picking the ad, their parents did(I can get into an entire thing about how exploitative the concept of child actors can be, but that's for another day).

I don't give a shit about them saying fuck and all that, as far as I'm concerned a word is a word. But it's exploitation of the kids by the parents to make money, and it's exploitation of the kids by the advertiser, because the only reason this ad is at all notable is the shock value of it being little kids. If you're exploiting small children for use as figureheads, especially with something you're making profit off of, you're a morally bankrupt jackass, and I have no interest in hearing what you're using the kids to say.
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Oct 29, 2014,
Are you sure little kids aren't going around looking for ads to star in dude? ^ Do you have any more choice insights ? ? ?
Quote by Wormholes
But it's funny cause will thinks rape and womens rights is comedic so it's ok.

this is exactly my point

wormholes can't even figure out where the joke is even though it's literally the first thing they say
Real talk though who wasn't slipping in the occasional f word at 6

nerds and the kids of accountants thats who
Quote by Weaponized
Are you sure little kids aren't going around looking for ads to star in dude?

If they do I'm willing to bet 99% of them are looking for ads for a toy line or a happy meal or anything else that marketing has convinced little kids is an essential part of an enjoyable life. Somehow, a clothing line for adults that makes text-based T-shirts seems pretty low on the list of things almost any kid that young would care about.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Real talk though who wasn't slipping in the occasional f word at 6

nerds and the kids of accountants thats who

lame white people itt
Good in concept.

But exploitative and ineffective in practice.

It reminds me of that epiepisode of south park where Mr Tweek uses the kids to combat Starbucks coming into their town.

Also, it's time we stop using an aggressive tone when it comes to women's issues and take an intelligent, constructive tone. Women are paid less than men. I agree that's a problem that should be addressed, but WHY is that and HOW do we address it? Nobody seems to care enough to actually be intelligent about these issues rather than just get their own emotions riled up and to yell at people rather than have an intelligent discussion.
fuk that noise straight murking in the plaaaaaace

shouldn't need a penis to get paid motherfucker
Quote by necrosis1193
If they do I'm willing to bet 99% of them are looking for ads for a toy line or a happy meal or anything else that marketing has convinced little kids is an essential part of an enjoyable life. Somehow, a clothing line for adults that makes text-based T-shirts seems pretty low on the list of things almost any kid that young would care about.

Quote by snipelfritz
Good in concept.

But exploitative and ineffective in practice.

It reminds me of that epiepisode of south park where Mr Tweek uses the kids to combat Starbucks coming into their town.

Also, it's time we stop using an aggressive tone when it comes to women's issues and take an intelligent, constructive tone. Women are paid less than men. I agree that's a problem that should be addressed, but WHY is that and HOW do we address it? Nobody seems to care enough to actually be intelligent about these issues rather than just get their own emotions riled up and to yell at people rather than have an intelligent discussion.

bit fukn rich for a brony to be talking shit about little kids not knowing what atmosphere they're in looooooooool
Quote by willT08
bit fukn rich for a brony to be talking shit about little kids not knowing what atmosphere they're in looooooooool

If I were a bit fukn rich I'd spend a little bit of that money to buy you a proofreader Also a nice haircut, because why not?
Quote by Wormholes
Will, You're a ****ing mong.

Go ahead, more unfunny joke posts.
Quote by necrosis1193
If I were a bit fukn rich I'd spend a little bit of that money to buy you a proofreader Also a nice haircut, because why not?

lol you both got murked fuk off
Quote by Thrashtastic15
how do we address women being paid less than men?

pay them as much as men

I pay all of my employees the same.

Let's not look at this as an us vs. them issue, but as an issue where there are derps who don't think its an issue, are a lost cause and should just be left to be dumb and there are people who want to address these issues but don't know how. Foster mature discussion and debate. Shit rhetoric from the problem to solutions.
Quote by willT08
lol you both got murked fuk off

i was hoping for one more so i could post oh baby a triple
Very redundant cuz you know...

children...

should...

be...

children...

fuccking assholes...
Quote by snipelfritz
I pay all of my employees the same.

Let's not look at this as an us vs. them issue, but as an issue where there are derps who don't think its an issue, are a lost cause and should just be left to be dumb and there are people who want to address these issues but don't know how. Foster mature discussion and debate. Shit rhetoric from the problem to solutions.

Awareness is great. The cause is prevalent institutionalized sexism in work and culture. Worldwide. The answer is cultural change. The thing is, that change does not come about passively. Sitting around going "hmm yes good point" does NOT bring about the change in society equality demands. Why is being passionate and resolute about feminism a bad thing? The "attack" on men (white straight men etc.) is only a result of the fact that you know, that is a pretty big aspect of the problem itself. Some people may feel alienated by the aggressive stance considering they associate with that group, and while understandable, really just amounts to being overly defensive. There is no black panther feminist equivalent. No one is gonna go to your house and chop your dick off. Feminist do not want men subjugated in place of women. If you feel like you cannot get behind the message because a few people attack people against equality, what does that say about you? You seriously gonna base your viewpoints based on how nice someone is? You look at the people instead of the idea? I know you agree with all these things about equality and just don't like how some feminists are a bit harsh sometimes, but how about you acknowledge it is not okay 20% of females are sexually assaulted in their lifetime and some people are not okay with that at all in a way that they might need to vent some ya feel me snipenis.

but what about MEN'S rights
i saw this vid earlier and thought it was cool cus yknow the swearing isnt even the ridiculous part. the fact that what they're saying is true is very ridiculous. and just exactly is this exploitative? they're right about the age where they're gonna start getting bombarded with a bunch of shit that will make them think their worth is derived from their bodies anyways. making a group of kids drop a couple of f-bombs for shock value to bring light to an important topic that still gets swept under rugs isn't remotely close to being as exploitative as a culture that breeds insecurity in women

this thread is jokes btw #boyofftheting
@Weaponized...

Rhetoric is important (coming from someone who has a degree in that realm).

In order to create proper cultural change, one must encapsulate one's message properly with consideration for the target audience. If the target audience is society in general, that needs to be taken into consideration in the fact that it requires a broader, more inclusive approach. Whether or not people are justified in being defensive isn't something that can be controlled. The way the issue is approached is what one has complete control over.

Aggressive, passionate messages illicit passionate, aggressive responses which is counterproductive when the goal here should be maturity and openness.

I criticize because I think there is a valid point that could be communicated better. You yourself had a knee-jerk response to my initial message and responded with an ad hominem (a criticism of me personally rather than my arguments) which is widely considered one of the lowest, least respectable forms of response and an argumentative fallacy. You can never control where people are coming from or what their emotional responses will be, but you can carefully take those into consideration and tailor your messages towards a greater good with those in consideration.

An example of productive, inclusive feminist rhetoric is Hermione's (I'm seriously drawing a blank on her name) UN speech.
Quote by snipelfritz
Women are paid less than men. I agree that's a problem that should be addressed, but WHY is that and HOW do we address it?

I don't know why, but I know how to fix it.

Give them the same pay rate. That is how you fix it.
If I was the representative of the feminist movement or felt like acting like it, I would not have responded with jokes. I am just having fun on the internet.

I think it is unrealistic to recommend people tone their passion down. People like Ron Weasley's GF, Obama, uhhhh congresswomen, they will provide you the professional, valid arguments you desire. Wanting that kind of discourse and discouraging other types is just being a big BOZO in my opinion. Passion is great for a cause and those dissuaded by it are just dumb idiots who don't know anything. I am not going have a reasonable discussion with careful consideration for the other with a goddamn sexist, with a goddamn racist, with a GOTDANG homophobe, on the merit of equality because they are inherently fuckers and I frankly do not care for those types of people. Perhaps my stance is not the nicest but I sure don't think I'm wrong. (no table turning u think I don't see the parallels? u think I didn't do this on porpoise? aaaaaaaaa)
Page 1 of 5