Page 1 of 2
the last couple episodes of chuunibyou were pretty ****ed up

also that one episode of Trigun

and I refuse to acknowledge the existence of "Jurassic Bark" because **** that ending

there's a bunch of shows and episodes that give me feels

also that episode of Psych where Jules almost dies

And "The Luck of the Fryish" had a pretty ****ed ending
I just finished watching Bojack Horseman and that gave me some of those #sadfeels

Also those feelsy episodes of Futurama
Toy Story 3. All of it.

Especially when they're all on the conveyor belt about to get roasted, AKA watching my childhood die in front of my eyes.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
'The Stranger'

Isn't that like the exact opposite point?
Clannad.

And that one X Japan show where they're all crying.

#entrylevelanimetrash
Quote by Baby Joel
dsfdgfhgjhkjgdcf
HER FAVOURITE COLOR WAS PROBABLY GREEN
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 29, 2014,
Quote by AeroRocker
Toy Story 3. All of it.

Especially when they're all on the conveyor belt about to get roasted, AKA watching my childhood die in front of my eyes.

So much this. I saw the first two as a kid and saw the third in theaters around the time I was applying for college, so watching it was like saying goodbye to my childhood. Not afraid to admit I teared up at the end. So many feels.
Quote by captainsnazz
rossz csillag alatt született

Anyád született rossz csillag alatt.
Quote by stratman_13
Also that one episode of Avatar. Okay a few episodes of Avatar.

The one about Uncle Iroh's son :'(
The last few episodes of the first season of Gundam 00 gets me every time. I've watched that series four times but it still kills me.

So many good characters die tragic deaths, and one gets taken captive.

The ending of Operation Odessa in the original Mobile Suit Gundam was heartbreaking as well.

And then after what happens to Kai Shiden you just kinda wanna not get out of bed the next few days.
When the trolls started talking in the Hobbit/Bilbo movie. The trolls should not talk! >
Angry feels.
Quote by Zerpent93
When the trolls started talking in the Hobbit/Bilbo movie. The trolls should not talk! >
Angry feels.

they did in the book though
Quote by Jon777
they did in the book though

Ok. Then it makes sense but I compared it to the the LOTR movies where they don't talk.
Quote by LostLegion
I still haven't watched the last episode yet because I can't accept it's over.

It's been over since Michael left
Quote by Zerpent93
Ok. Then it makes sense but I compared it to the the LOTR movies where they don't talk.

Damned casual.

Do you even Unfinished Tales bro?
Whenever Ragnar pulls the sad eyes in Vikings, that beautiful man should never be sad

The ending of The Walking Dead game's first season. Gawd damn.

Wreck It Ralph's I'm bad and that's good part towards the end.

Quote by stratman_13
Also that one episode of Avatar. Okay a few episodes of Avatar.

Yes

Last episodes of Star Trek TNG and DS9.

Ending of multiple Star Trek films

spockdatawhy

*edit and also the TNG episode where Data has a daughter

idk why I'm stuck on Star Trek

The Lion King

And also whenever The Big Lebowski ends because I used to watch it all the time with my late dad
Last edited by eGraham at Oct 29, 2014,
Quote by Banjocal
aliens did it

if i was a mod, i would ban you until you wrote myself and Scully an apology letter. yes. the fictional character. not Gillian Anderson. and paint me a picture of her.

i wanna be a mod. i'd be like lolmnt used to be.

you know.

fun.

for serious though, i'm with babby joel on Toy Story 3. made me ****ing depressed after watching.

oh and Telltale's TWD games.
Any movie where actors I like are being sad. Especially if the movie tends to be more light-hearted and then something bad happens.

Oh god, and the scene in Buried where Ryan Reynolds calls his mom to say goodbye, but his mom has Alzheimer's and doesn't know who he is.
Page 1 of 2