Hello fellow UGers,

So, this situation is kinda difficult, but somehow I find your advices very helpful.

Me and my (EX??) girlfriend are kinda trying to get the relation back on its feet. It all started when I tried to talk to her about anything, and if she didn´t like the subject, she´d be mad at me. That made me be not so confident about talking with her about certain aspects of my life, so I ended up not talking to her. Meanwhile I went to university, she changed that way of reacting when we speak, but I still can´t talk to her like I used to, and now we are living 300 km apart from each other, and college life made me be involved in meetings between other students, and in one of those meetings, I didn`t tell her that I was having dinner with the whole universtiy, but only with some friends. When I told her the truth she freaked out (I know, I brought this on myself) and broke up with me, but we are still trying to get the relationship back on its feet. So, this afternoon we were talking about being together the following weekend, and I told her that I wanted everything to be just the way it used to be, as a "real" couple. This conversation turned into an argument, and know she doesn´t talk to me. What should I do? Should I just give up on her, although I really like her, or keep on trying, despite her being the way she is, jealous and incomprehensive? Help me guys!! (Oh, and she´s not returning my phonecalls or text messages, she`s out of reach right now)
You know there's an entire thread for this kind of things and the best people to give you advice on this (Ace, Megano etc.) are there?
She broke up with you, isn't returning your messages, and you live hundreds of miles apart anyway.

Yeah, put a ring on it.
Quote by ErikLensherr
She broke up with you, isn't returning your messages, and you live hundreds of miles apart anyway.

Yeah, put a ring on it.

Sorry, "put a ring on it"? Do you mean moving on with my life? I´m not Portuguese.
Quote by Mr RafaelD
Sorry, "put a ring on it"? Do you mean moving on with my life? I´m not Portuguese.
"Put a ring on it" is a phrase that equates to "marry her", as in, putting an engagement ring on her finger.

But he's being sarcastic and poking fun at your situation, he isn't seriously telling you to marry her.

Try asking here, you'll get more serious responses: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603220