average
30 42%
BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHCCCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO
21 30%
i have caused permanent hearing loss in small animals
15 21%
Voters: 71.
Page 1 of 2
inspired by hearing someone sneeze in the building across the street and suddenly feeling self-conscious of my sneezs
as loud as i possibly can, every time. sometimes i try and use my sneeze like the way a rocket takes off.
I pinch my nose with my fingers as I sneeze so I don't make a loud noise and don't spread germs.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I pinch my nose with my fingers as I sneeze so I don't make a loud noise and don't spread germs.

/thread
I make a fist shape and cover my nostrils with my index finger. So it's been a while since I last sneezed.
Somewhere between average and BWAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but closer to the BWWWWWAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO end of the spectrum
I'll try my hardest to sneeze as loud as I can and sometimes do it while saying something funny
I wake children from naps, send elderly people into catatonic shock, make war vets hit the dirt, raise the dead and cause small nations to unconditionally surrender with my sneeze.
i almost got detention once for how loudly i sneezed during class

if that's any indication
I read somewhere that deaf people sneeze VERY silently. Almost in existant. So most of the sound we make is habitual.
Sometimes I'm in the middle of clearing my throat and I erupt in a monstrous projectile mucus vesuvius
Not very loud. Loud sneezing one of the most obnoxious things.
I sneeze with enough force to move the chair i am sitting in. I occasionally hurt my back from sneezing nothing major but enough for it to suck for for a half hour or so.
this is a pretty creepy question.

not usually that louds since I suppress sneezes. if I don't, suppress in time, pretty loud I guess, like not a full blown shake the house but the loud shouting talk you do in a noisy club .
no human being has survived any one of my sneezes to let me know

also, cussing intensely after each sneeze makes the feeling of satisfaction so much better FACT
Louuuud.

I get great satisfaction from sneezing, and I'm not suppressing it just for someones delicate little ears.
As loud as it needs to come out? I cover my mouth so I guess that muffles it.

I can't stand girls who sneeze in squeaks. Seriously, no one sneezes like that naturally. Quit trying to be cute and sneeze like a regular damn person.
I sneeze very loud that I cause another tsunami in Japan, make California have earthquakes, and have France surrender.
There was some older asian fellow in my music course last year who had the loudest sneeze I've ever heard- It used to give people headaches including myself. So since then I think my sneeze is barely noticeable.
I often close my mouth entirely when I sneeze. I really shouldn't because I know that's bad for you. But for the most part, I'd say a squeak.

My dad on the other hand, is quite BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHCCCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO
The sneezes themselves are mild, but I usually sneeze like 4 or 5 times in a row.
Quote by kikaykitko
As loud as it needs to come out? I cover my mouth so I guess that muffles it.

I can't stand girls who sneeze in squeaks. Seriously, no one sneezes like that naturally. Quit trying to be cute and sneeze like a regular damn person.

I think restrained girl sneezes are qt get on my level
Oh man I remember years ago whenever my little brother sneezed there was snot. Like, a lot of snot. Almost like this kid

Yes it was that bad.
I have found that through out the years, my sneeze volume level has been going up...so far I'm alright, but I hope I don't sneeze like my dad does.
Btw guys you know that the actual "aaachooo" part of a sneeze is a voluntary thing? I read an article about how deaf people only make as much as a "cshhhh" sound when sneezing. They believe that the 'aaachooo' part of the sneeze we sound off to is an subconscious effort made to inform others around us that we are about to sneeze.

So now you know that when you're being loud, it's just you being loud lol.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 30, 2014,
Page 1 of 2