Obviously, action and intonation, but what about truss rod? New gauge is 11-49. Old gauge is 10-46.
It might be very minute, probably insignificant. If you aren't familiar with setting up a guitar I'd have a tech do the whole job. But setups are very simple if you have a 64ths ruler and the right tools.
Quote by TheStig1214
It might be very minute, probably insignificant. If you aren't familiar with setting up a guitar I'd have a tech do the whole job. But setups are very simple if you have a 64ths ruler and the right tools.

Setups are simple if you have the right allen key and a small enough screwdriver, generally. There are lots of great tools that make the job easier, I use them daily. All in all, learning to do it yourself and setting a guitar up to your own personal feel is always the best answer.

Unless, of course, you're spending the cash to get your guitar PLEK'd and your frets superglued. That's the bomb diggity.
The only other thing I can think of is if the nuts slots are big enough (probably are). But if they aren't, you may need to get some files to widen the slots and fit the thicker strings.
Quote by lightningjoe88
The only other thing I can think of is if the nuts slots are big enough (probably are). But if they aren't, you may need to get some files to widen the slots and fit the thicker strings.

Highly doubt it, though.
11s aren't too far out there, unless your low E is extra heavy (maybe 56 or higher) I don't think you would have to make any nut adjustments, just the usual action and intonation.

To the truss rod: I've never thought of make any adjustments based on a new set of strings, is that something I should look into? I always thought truss rod adjustments were a bit more serious, but I always get fickle when it comes to things that could damage my guitars if I do them wrong...