DO NOT PM ME HERE, EMAIL ME AT: stealth_tastic@hotmail.com

Feel free to make offers on any of these, just don’t offer me a bunch of cheap guitars as trade or lowball me like crazy.

Custom Shop Fender Stratocaster --- $1650. Its in great condition other than some mild dings on the headstock tip and light peeling on the edge of the fretboard.

Specs:
Body: Alder (Ash with (801) Finish)
Neck: Lightly Figured Hard Rock Maple
Fingerboard: Rosewood (9.5” Radius/241 mm)
No. of Frets: 22
Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
Width @ Nut: 1.6875” (43 mm)
Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
Pickups: Set of 3 Texas Special Single Coils
Pickup Switching: 5 Position Blade
Controls: Master Volume, Tone (Neck), Tone (Mid)
--------------

This Ernie Ball Music Man Ball Family Reserve Petrucci 7 string model is a GREAT example of what the folks at EBMM are capable of putting out.
These are very pricey new and are the best ernie ball has to offer.
I have owned tons of EBMMS and this is in the top 10% quality and sound wise of EBMM petrucci models I have owned.
This also comes with the BFR certificate and original hardshell case plus some other case candy. PICKUPS ARE CERAMIC NAILBOMB BAREKNUCKLES
$2177 or best offer. Try me
--------------------

Letting an absolutely killer Blackmachine B6 go. If you know anything about Blackmachine then you probably have a good idea of what these are worth. A superbly crafted guitar that is a tonal monster, enough said. $4377 or best offer. Feel free to try me on trades.
Guitar comes cased. I have shipped tons of high end guitars and never had a problem, buy in confidence!
---------------------------
Mayones Regius 7 with OHSC and cert/candy. $3300 or best offer. Loaded with BKP juggernauts.
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)