Page 1 of 2
What are your plans for halloween?!

I have my house decorated and I plan on giving out candy and scaring little kids for a few hours with my sister. Im gonna be playing music in my garage, stuff like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc4oIE8Keg8

Then im going to phobia haunted house with my buddy. It's over priced, but I want to see what the hype is all about.

We're gonna smoke 2 joints and get krunk af before going in. I hope i don't die from a heart attack lol.

Have any of you gone to a haunted house before? How was it?

It's gonna be a good time.

Never been a fan of Halloween tbh, from the age of like 5 in school they would show us this video every year of a kid trying to jump over a bonfire but he slips and slides right into it. That pretty much just put me off Halloween for ever.
I'm gonna yell at kids and tell em to get off my lawn even tho I'm living in a flat

i hate halloween
Quote by CrazyMatt
I'm gonna yell at kids and tell em to get off my lawn even tho I'm living in a flat

i hate halloween

+1

I hate Halloween.

I hate all holidays.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Never been a fan of Halloween tbh, from the age of like 5 in school they would show us this video every year of a kid trying to jump over a bonfire but he slips and slides right into it. That pretty much just put me off Halloween for ever.

The fuck is wrong with your school.
Quote by chookiecookie
+1

I hate Halloween.

I hate all holidays.

You clearly have never had a job that gives holidays off

Neither have I but I'd imagine that would totally change your perspective on holidays
Quote by lemmyisgod97

That is really shitty of your school, but what does that even have to do with Halloween?!
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

That is really shitty of your school, but what does that even have to do with Halloween?!

It wasn't really the school, these people from the local Fire Department came into the school to do it, it was about bonfire/firework safety, which was basically don't go near them, and every year they'd show us this video.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

I feel like this begins to explain some things
I'm gonna see about a party on campus but I also might just go to a club. I don't know.
I'm going to see Frankenstein at a theater which will be accompanied by a live orchestra. Should be pretty cool.

I'm also going alone because none of my friends are nerdy enough to think this is cool.
i am supposed to be going to 2 parties but actually i cba so dunno

one of them is lame and one of them is long
Well it is currently 12:30pm and I have to go to bed at 2pm for work, so I'm probably just gonna cry since I don't get to celebrate what should be my favorite holiday.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U Have Been Spooked By The
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄spooky Skilenton
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█

Send This To 6 Ppl Or Skelintons Will Eat You
Quote by DukeDeRox
I'm having a costume party at my house with too much alcohol

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Well it is currently 12:30pm and I have to go to bed at 2pm for work, so I'm probably just gonna cry since I don't get to celebrate what should be my favorite holiday.

I've always taken you for a frolicking with children and hunting for eggs on Easter kind of person.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I've always taken you for a frolicking with children and hunting for eggs on Easter kind of person.

I hate children tho
Like true hatred

and Easter is shit when you're not a kid yourself anymore, what a pointless holiday
Quote by GuitarGod_92
and Easter is shit when you're not a kid yourself anymore, what a pointless holiday
As opposed to all of them?

October 31st is, literally, my least favorite day of any year.
Quote by AllJudasPriest

It is still my favorite Get drunk in a costume with tons of friends, give out candy to strangers, carve pumpkins, all the Halloween themed things!
Quote by AllJudasPriest

lol stay jaded then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

I will post this in all threads

Happy spookday one and all

I'm going out with a few people tonight. Gonna get some $3 chipotle (for coming in dressed in costume) and go to my buddy's house, he's having a huge open party. Eventually meeting up with the gf, but we'll see when that happens.
going to a haunted hayride type place. it's pretty cool actually. it takes you through a cornmaze looking thing and stops six times at six different haunted houses.
they also have a "haunted" hayride that has mounted paintball guns that you shoot at people dressed as zombies. pretty cool.
Nothing but you can bet your ass I'm raiding the groceries tomorrow for an obscene amount of candies. When I stress eat I like to do it right.
Quote by kikaykitko
Nothing but you can bet your ass I'm raiding the groceries tomorrow for an obscene amount of candies. When I stress eat I like to do it right.

Also doing this tomorrow
I added that Spooky Scary Skeletons remix to my party playlist thanks for that haha
Page 1 of 2