I have a guitar with a Tonepros TOM bridge that’s missing the nut used to keep the intonation screw from moving. So occasionally I tighten the string and it pulls the screw back a little, changing intonation. I can’t find the part in the usual part stores and Tonepros just ignores me when I ask them for help. Does anybody know where I can buy one of these without buying a new bridge?