What if I don't have an account, do I still have to do this? I hope not!
I use instagram regularly, and most of my pics get 50+ likes.

however, i don't feel the need to post my pictures on a guitar forum.

OP is lame af.
Quote by hbk4894
to find out it click on http://stupidlinks and then you need to sign on with you user name and password and then you should get it.

i run a waterloo road fan page and this is the most liked picture on mine of two of the stars with 5 likes

http://stupidlinks

I did all that, but this part where I fill out my credit card number, should I just send you my credit card and passport in the post so you can check it's really me?
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Nov 1, 2014,
I don't have an instagram but I have some cooked chicken in my fridge so brb while I take a photo of that and put a sepia filter on it.
A pic of baklava which i made

Likes are mostly based on the time at which you post it, not the qquality of the pic
Quote by Ippon
^ Pics or it was cheesecake.

There's nothing wrong with cheesecake tho?

Also the pic isnt anything special its the caption that makes it
Quote by Baby Joel
forgot to unban you before I went out for the evening. sorry for the wait

forum of the banned was so lonely and cold thanks for the unban tho.

also I can comfirm that guitarxo made a baklava. Saw it on snapchat a while ago. cant say im not impressed.
I won't tell you

I'll tell you one of the comments on the picture without context though

"touch my magic cards and ill gut u like a fvckin' fish"

EDIT: wow I went back to my pics from high school and I was fucking insufferably annoying oh god why why why why why why hwy hwy whyhw yhw
Last edited by RylanThePotato at Nov 2, 2014,
Quote by arcanom
forum of the banned was so lonely and cold thanks for the unban tho.

also I can comfirm that guitarxo made a baklava. Saw it on snapchat a while ago. cant say im not impressed.

This is high praise and i trust your opinions on baklava for obvious reasons - thank you very much
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I did all that, but this part where I fill out my credit card number, should I just send you my credit card and passport in the post so you can check it's really me?

You can just send it to me. I know my way around these websites.
You can trust me, we're ubff's.
This is such a stupid thread that a) you've surpassed yourself, and b) I don't even know what to warn or ban you for, so you've evaded any punishment this time...