~10 minutes
11 21%
~15-20 minutes
12 23%
I'm in there for hours
2 4%
Voters: 53.
Page 1 of 2
I haven't been filling my crap thread quota (no pun intended)

Seriously, whenever I drop da bombs it literally takes me at least 20 minutes to finish. Other people are literally in and out after 5. Is this just me? Who else here takes an eternity to shit

Poll inc
I think the obvious follow up question would be,

"What the **** are you eating, you disgusting pig?!"
Everyone poops differently.

If you don't already, try a squatting position next time you go to fertilize your throne.
I used to only poop once every 3 days, turned out I wasn't getting enough potassium. Now I poop everyday.

True story.
Quote by ehbacon
I used to only poop once every 3 days, turned out I wasn't getting enough potassium. Now I poop everyday.

True story.
holy crap maybe i should eat more bananas
Quote by behind_you

yup, changed my life. I take a shit in about 20 seconds now.
I hear swallowing chewing gum makes it harder to go.
I don't know if that's true or not.

That's all I have to contribute on the topic.

Quote by behind_you
holy crap
hhheehheheh
Quote by behind_you

Do you know what has more potassium than a banana per serving?

IT'S POTATOES
Quote by eGraham

IT'S POTATOES

Do you know what has more bananas in it than a fruit basket?

Yer mums snatch
Quote by eGraham

IT'S POTATOES

bananas are way easier and healthier.
Easier for what? To shove in your pooper?

You're doing it wrong.

Or possibly right I haven't tried
It takes me a while also. Also, I often poop, feel done, then have to poop like half an hour later.

Often, this repeats like 3 or 4 times within like 2 hours.
you have to cook potatoes for them to taste okay-ish. Bananas you just have to peel off the peel and eat.
If I was trying to be efficient about 5-10 minutes but if I've got something to read like 15-20.
Quote by ehbacon
you have to cook potatoes for them to taste okay-ish. Bananas you just have to peel off the peel and eat.

True, but you're forgetting that literally any form of potato tastes better than a banana.
Quote by eGraham
True, but you're forgetting that literally any form of potato tastes better than a banana.

I don't like potatoes :p

most forms of potatoes are also much more unhealthy than bananas.
The time I spend on my number 2's has a direct correlation with how well my game of robot unicorn attack is going.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I like to masturbate as I poop. Hence why it takes half an hour.

grim.
Quote by ehbacon
I don't like potatoes :p

most forms of potatoes are also much more unhealthy than bananas.

actually, funfact...you will live longer off potatoes (only) than any other single food
Quote by Tempoe
actually, funfact...you will live longer off potatoes (only) than any other single food

if you make the right kind of potato maybe.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I like to masturbate as I poop. Hence why it takes half an hour.

anally?
wasnt there someone here who was talking about trying to force it out whilst holding it in at the same time, and they ended up just ****ing their self with their own shit or something like that
Quote by soundgarden1986
wasnt there someone here who was talking about trying to force it out whilst holding it in at the same time, and they ended up just ****ing their self with their own shit or something like that

Probably Orson.
Usually takes me less than five minutes. But I'm usually playing sudoku on my phone so I'm sitting on the toilet for longer.
probly like 10 on average

i feel horrible if i go too long without. used to be the same as ehbacon pretty much but then i started intentionally eating shit tons of fiber and it's a bit better now
Quote by Tempoe

yams/sweet potatoes last longer though
for the longest time, i confused having to go with having to fart. combined with the fact that i can often drop at least a little poo successfully even at times when i'd be comfortable not going at all, i thought i had to go more often that i really needed to - because i'd go mainly to pass gas, but then i'd also be able to do a little poo. and so i'd try to spend more time during my sessions to really get it all out (in vain). maybe this is you!
Last edited by vIsIbleNoIsE at Nov 2, 2014,
Pooping is like making love to a beautiful smelly lady. Ya gots ta make it slow.
My current record is 9 hours.
#pooart
Page 1 of 2