oh man musician from my childhood.
Like, I went straight from the wallflowers to them.

sounds funny, but it's actually what got me into metal to begin with.

man. it kind of hits me. :/
I was surprised he was 48.

Who will tell me to snap into a slim jim now?
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 2, 2014,
Quote by Baby Joel
RIP weird hair man

Not trying to be rude or anything but man, that's straight slim jim guy hair.

RIP tho
I waw Static-x back in 1999. That’s about all I remember about Wayne Static. RIP.
Quote by stratkat
I was surprised he was 48.

Who will tell me to snap into a slim jim now?

Yea, I saw that and thought "seriously, he was nearly 50?"
Shame. I used to listen to them a bit when I was younger.

The Only was a #tune.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yea, I saw that and thought "seriously, he was nearly 50?"

It blew my mind when it dawned on me that he was a year older than Dimebag. I figured that most of these nu-metal guys were a lot younger than that, but I guess I was wrong!
Never been a fan but I have friends that are/were so it's a shame. He was from Michigan so he was fairly popular here
Sad news. Push It and I'm With Stupid were my first two songs on the guitar. Goodbye Wayne, thanks for your music!
My only recolection of wayne static is a fan slapping him at ozzfest. Didn't care for his music but I feel for his family and fans.
Quote by Tom 1.0

Hopefully Durst is next....

wtf dude. fred durst might not be very populair but to wish him dead is just a dick move.

RIP
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
wtf dude. fred durst might not be very populair but to wish him dead is just a dick move.

RIP

Besides, if he died, it wouldn't rid the world of Limp Dipshit's back catalogue.
Quote by Tom 1.0
RIP.

Can't believe he was 48.

Hopefully Durst is next....

I feel like a terrible person but I laughed at this.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

RIP

I'm sorry for this. Tom 1.0 was constructed with many flaws which, due to the technological limitations at the time, we could not foresee, nor could we avoid. I can promise with enthusiasm that we have a team of very highly intelligent and gifted individuals who are working on removing these flaws on the upcoming Tom 2.0 model.
Though I was pretty into numetal bands back in the day. Static X was not one of them for whatever reason. Honestly I can't even name a single song, but R.I.P regardless.

If/when durst dies I will thoroughly get high/wasted as shit and play LB songs all day. I mean I drive around once a year and blare their music anyway cause nostalgia.