Hi everyone, I noticed on the jet city website the JCA22 has sold out, and I have heard it has been discontinued.

This is crap for me, as It is what I'm saving up for! Some websites still have them, but by the time I've saved, if it won't be available theres no point.

Hope someone has knowledge if this is true or not, I'm feeling quite disapointed I might not be able to get it now.
Yeah I know Thomann has them, but it will be about 2 months before I have the money (Being an adult on sick benefits makes it hard to buy nice things).

If it is being discontinued and I can't get it, I will be sad . I don't know what good alternatives there are in that price range, lower wattage would be OK.
Quote by conanwarrior
Yeah I know Thomann has them, but it will be about 2 months before I have the money (Being an adult on sick benefits makes it hard to buy nice things).

If it is being discontinued and I can't get it, I will be sad . I don't know what good alternatives there are in that price range, lower wattage would be OK.

Should expect Thomann will have them in when a couple of months passes.Been really good keeping their stock up with these.
Quote by Fisheth24
Should expect Thomann will have them in when a couple of months passes.Been really good keeping their stock up with these.

They get stock in a lot, but they also run out of stock a lot.

Speaks volumes about how good Jet City are.
Not discontinued but I heard there was issues with the us distributors. Wish I could say I was happy with my jca but I'm yet to get s good recording/tone with them.
Ahh good, at least its not discontinued. And in the used market, I could only find ONE on eBay.
true they sell very fast, and its also true that they have problems with US distributors. Off the top of my head I can think of Guitar Center and Sweetwater who are no longer stocking anything Jet City. Everywhere else the JCA22 is sold out. Musiciansfriend still has some stocked right now.
I think I read on Jet City's Facebook page a while ago that they were working on getting a new US distributor. Haven't heard much about it in a while. I think Musician's Friend and zzsounds are the only places that have a few stocked from time to time.
Whats funny is Musicians Friend, Guitar Center and Music123 are all owned by the same company, so typically they all carry the same products/brands
Has Jet City not heard of Sweetwater? Hahaha. Sweetwater is always the answer. Regardless of the question.
Quote by Offworld92
Has Jet City not heard of Sweetwater? Hahaha. Sweetwater is always the answer. Regardless of the question.

They even send you candy with your orders!
Sweetwater is on the snooty side so they try not to go into many budget products.

My guess is that they'll redo the design, probably minor touch up and bring them back on double price.

MF was selling out of the cabs on blowout so I'd guess they'll be discontinued.
Quote by diabolical
Sweetwater is on the snooty side so they try not to go into many budget products.

My guess is that they'll redo the design, probably minor touch up and bring them back on double price.

MF was selling out of the cabs on blowout so I'd guess they'll be discontinued.

Even if that is true, what is snooty about Jet City? Mike has his name pretty directly attached, and we can all attest that they are a great thing. I'm not even really a Soldano/Jet City fan at all, but from a amp & business standpoint, it's pretty obvious that he is setting an amazing standard that other companies should follow with their own cheaper offerings.
Quote by Ippon
They're still available for $500. I got mine (flipped) for $300, a few weeks after the 50W combos went on sale for $300.

That is the MIC one with the "custom" eminence speakers. The one I was talking about is the USA made and loaded with V30's. They only lasted a day or two and they were all gone.
Quote by Robbgnarly
That is the MIC one with the "custom" eminence speakers. The one I was talking about is the USA made and loaded with V30's. They only lasted a day or two and they were all gone.

Those were available for $400 directly when the JCAs first came out. The MIC has the Emi Legend copy which is pretty close to the ones in the Soldano cab.