Page 1 of 2
#realtalk disliking things is so teenage angsty, letting go of that negativity is the best thing you will do, focus on the things you love not the things you dislike
Quote by EndTheRapture51
#realtalk disliking things is so teenage angsty, letting go of that negativity is the best thing you will do, focus on the things you love not the things you dislike

are you being genuine right now

like really is this a serious post.
Quote by Baby Joel

Quote by EndTheRapture51

this post is a thing
Quote by Baby Joel

yeah i'm feeling #inspirational
i get more and more convinced daily that etr's existence is just a brilliant satire or something
Quote by MinterMan22
johnny depp is disney's the thing this winter

let's be real though I'm dead hyped for that film

like my excitement knows almost no bounds
Quote by EndTheRapture51

is that why you spent so much time bitching about mass effect 3 in the gaming thread
Quote by soundgarden1986
is that why you spent so much time bitching about mass effect 3 in the gaming thread

true focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity
Quote by Baby Joel
let's be real though I'm dead hyped for that film

like my excitement knows almost no bounds

but i thought u dont like thing?

hippo-crit.
Quote by chrismendiola
How dare you. Thing is extremely necessary and desirable. Without thing, the world would be adjective.

world would be much less adjective if things were different
Quote by GuitarGod_92
i hate things better than anyone else

you sound like a thingist
Yea, Thing was arguably the worst of the Fantastic Four.

The Invisible Woman was arguably the best for the only reason being that she was played by Jessica Alba, and there's things I would do with her things and are unthingable.
This seems like a good place to note my disdain for Innocent Smoothies twee marketing.

cccuuuuuuunnnnttttsss
Page 1 of 2