Sniped this one for $155, I'm confident the broken headstock will be a easy fix. I saw it on ebay this morning and bought it a couple hours later, just couldn't resist. I would like to know the year and exact model, but I don't have a pic of the serial number yet.

Check out the pics here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181570672687?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Thanks!
i would guess it's an x series one because of the duncan designed pickups and chrome trem, but i could be wrong (and the pro series had duncan designed before 2006 I think as well).

i'm guessing once you have the serial number you'll be able to tell exactly what it is, though. JCF probably has some info on that, or even emailing jackson would be worth considering.
Aww too bad it isn't a pro series, I knew it was at least a $500+ model so I didn't get jiped. No biggie though, worst I can do is flip it for $200 after I fix it and maybe paint it.
You didn't get nearly as good a deal as you think.

This is why it's important to do your research first.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
You didn't get nearly as good a deal as you think.

This is why it's important to do your research first.

As I thought. :p Its cool though, wanted a project guitar anyways because I want to learn a couple of skills. After fixing the headstcok, I will probably swap out the bridge and pups and should run great. If I don't like it I'll fix and resell to get my money back.