I have two plugs in my room, in one of them I use an extension lead to power computer, tv.

My other plug powers my amp. I then want to power my pedalboard, so what do I do? Can I plug the pedalboard power supply into the extension lead that is used to power computer, tv or do I use another extension lead for the other plug and use that to power both my amp AND pedalboard, is that safe to do?
Yeah TS you can do that.
Quote by Offworld92
Amps do not draw that much power. At all. Computers do.
A 6505+ sucks around 400w at full power...
Last edited by Spambot_2 at Nov 3, 2014,