Page 1 of 3
so, seeing as we haven't had a writing competition in awhile, i figured we could try it out again.

Anyone who is willing to be a judge, your help is appreciated and anyone who wants to sign up should post here.
As far as parameters of the contest we can discuss them here as well(story length, fic/non-fic, theme, etc.)

UPDATE: DEADLINE HAS BEEN PUSHED UNTIL DEC. 10th. GET THOSE ENTRIES IN!

Rule #1. No Plaigirism
Rule #2. you cannot enter the short story contest if you have volunteered for judging
Rule #3. contestants must submit entries by 12/03/2014

JUDGES

Harvey Swick

arcanom
deadsmileyface
AeroRocker
RylanThePotato
SexyBeast810
Last edited by Harvey Swick at Dec 4, 2014,
I'll sign up for the writing and also be a judge. My story will be about a rigged writing contest.
how does a 100 word minimum sound? and maybe a maximum of say, 1000, just to keep things rather short and simple this time around
Last edited by Harvey Swick at Nov 3, 2014,
glad we can count on you, Rylan.
i am most definitely judging and i will set up an email so the other judges can send me their critiques on the stories that will (hopefully) be submitted.
I want to enter this competition. It's a good reason to finally finish a short story.
I'm warning you in advance though, there's a really big chance that reading on of my stories will make you dumber and/or give you crabs.
I'll enter to write one, me and my housemates did it over summer in the course of one day (500 words) with a sci fi theme and it was pretty fun. We had to guess who's story was who's those which was pretty funny and cool.
I would like to be a judge

I hope you guys can write some nice creepypasta
yes yes yes

edit: this means i'm in as a writer btw
Last edited by captainsnazz at Nov 3, 2014,
I'd be interested since it's a whole month away. But I might completely forget about this a week from now.
I'll enter as a writer.

edit: if it's fiction. If it's nonfiction I'll have to think about it.
Just a quick question: Can we use ghost writers?
If yes, who is the best writer here and will you write me a winning story?
If no, haha, I was just kidding guys.

But please do PM me if you're the best writer here and want to write a winning story but don't want people to know you wrote it
Depending on whether or not everything converges onto one day like it has in the recent past for me, I wouldn't mind being a judge.
Quote by theogonia777
i'll be a writer and write a sexy story about me eating somebody

How about no
Quote by Amuro Jay
How about no

then how about a sexy story where i already ate someone and now i'm pooping them out
Quote by theogonia777
then how about a sexy story where i already ate someone and now i'm pooping them out

significantly more no
Quote by theogonia777
hmmm you know i don't think banned users can participate in forum contests
I was just thinking about ye olde writing contests the other day. I'll enter as a contestant pl0x/
Quote by Harvey Swick
how does a 100 word minimum sound? and maybe a maximum of say, 1000, just to keep things rather short and simple this time around
oop already passed that and the actual story hasn't even started yet

oh well, it's nanowrimo, right?
im gonna say no the the ghostwriters idea, mostly because it just doesnt seem fair.
also, theogonia, lets refrain from using sex, eating, and pooping all in the same sentence.

plus i have decided we're gonna stick to fiction for this one. agreeable?
I'll write a story, but it might be sexy and about you guys.. Tina Belcher's erotic friend fiction is inspiring.
SEND IN YOUR SUBMISSIONS YOU FCUCKS

I WANT TO JUDGE YOU
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
basically this^
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Page 1 of 3