Quote by Not_my_username
Very good!!! Scales used and key? Sounds like a pro work

Wow thanks! I'm tuned a half step down, it's basically in e and a harmonic and natural minor. What do you think of the helicopters? xD
Quote by aaron aardvark
Painkiller94,
Has kind of an Arab vibe to it, with the lead guitar, towards the beginning. I like it! Could use some good vocals, but the helicopters add something to it. Nice drums. The synths were a surprise! Cool song. Perhaps you could review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1659726

Sure thing bro! Glad you liked it!
Cheers for the crit mate.

Had a real Metallica feel to that for the first couple minutes. I thought the second half of the track was more interesting - that build-up with the synth before the solo starting around 2:05 was a highlight. I think I was expecting everything to kick back in for the ending though, and was a bit surprised that it ended. I was really hoping that the rhythm guitars would start strumming and the drums would start pounding.

Mix is pretty solid too, and guitar playing was tight. Nice one.
Hey!

My main complain is that the mix is too much focused on the lower frequencies, so the guitars don't stand out enough.

Also the toms are hard to distinguish.

Overall I enjoyed the song, but to be perfectly honest I like the older mix better, did you make both of them?
Quote by Whiskas
Hey!

My main complain is that the mix is too much focused on the lower frequencies, so the guitars don't stand out enough.

Also the toms are hard to distinguish.

Overall I enjoyed the song, but to be perfectly honest I like the older mix better, did you make both of them?

Umm yeah, but the first one is a few months old and is not nearly as balanced, although it's not so low-end focused. Should probably put low cuts at about 50-80hz and see how that works out, thanks!
Nice track man, i would say maybe what whiskas said, the guitars feel like they could be louder so you get that kind of riff cutting sound, otherwise keep it up man, really nice, also i agree with seb1uk, but it was good otherwise
Hey. That was a good instrumental. Yeah I hear the 'desert' or Arabian kinda thing at the start. Like Bombs Away by The Police or something.
I like the synth/keys or whatever it is at 1:55 or so, it's a nice contrast.

Yeah could totally imagine it on a cop drama or computer game.