Page 1 of 2
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/03/world-trade-center-reopens/18399467/?csp=fbfanpage

NEW YORK (AP) — Thirteen years after the 9/11 terrorist attack, the resurrected World Trade Center is again opening for business — marking an emotional milestone for both New Yorkers and the United States as a whole.

Publishing giant Conde Nast will start moving Monday into One World Trade Center, a 104-story, $3.9 billion skyscraper that dominates the Manhattan skyline. It is America's tallest building.

With construction fences gone and boxes of office equipment in place, Conde Nast CEO Chuck Townsend planned to walk Monday into what Foye calls "the most secure office building in America."

Fuck yeah.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 3, 2014,
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
It is actually avenge me if i die not revenge me

But revenge sounds so much more kickass.

and I didn't make it.
Took them ****ing long enough. 13 years? They should have hired better contractors
Quote by Trowzaa
should have waited a few days and opened it on 9/11

I feel bad for laughing.
Last edited by Fisheth24 at Nov 3, 2014,
Quote by Trowzaa

Oh christ that's amazing.
Quote by Trowzaa

Except you're thinking about this the wrong european way we do month/day in the civilized world try to keep up
Except you're thinking about this the wrong european way we do month/day in the civilized world try to keep up

wow

this was such a try hard post
i don't think i could have put less effort into that maybs it wud be hard for ur yuroop pea brain to come up with
2014!?11!?4 I think that would be funny date notation
Oh damn that actually looks pretty sweet.

i don't think i could have put less effort into that maybs it wud be hard for ur yuroop pea brain to come up with

am i still a pea-brained yuroopean if i'm a filthy serb?

edit:

bootsy please answer i need your validation, not even kidding
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Nov 3, 2014,
Quote by LostLegion
I don't know which building I'm meant to be looking at in the picture

Hint:
It is America's tallest building.

So not the shorter ones.
building looks like a middle finger protruding from a tight fist. very convenient design
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Hint:

So not the shorter ones.

So the one with the spire? That's cheating then
Except you're thinking about this the wrong 'European' way. We do month/day in the civilized world. Try to keep up.

*Fixed that for you.

For somebody who lives in the 'civilized world', you don't have a strong grasp on proper grammar and punctuation. Maybe that's something you don't have over in the 'civilized world of Murica'.

"Civilised".

You keep telling yourself that mate
So when someone asks what the date is in Europe do they say the 21st of October or October 21st?
Quote by Cardbored
So when someone asks what the date is in Europe do they say the 21st of October or October 21st?

They just sit there with their mouths agape like the bumbling swine they are
keep bush jr away from these ones yeah bro open your third eye bro bush knocked down the towers while we were playing hackeysack bro yeah bro listen to the joe rogan podcast bro yeah bro

They just sit there with their mouths agape like the bumbling swine they are

Oh lord, so much cringe.
You keep trying buddy! Who knows, maybe the next joke will be funny.
Surely after the Titanic people learned to not make guarantees about disasters not happening......

Looks like an awesome building though
Quote by Cardbored

21st of October because it's the 21st day of October
All those years I knew that the twin towers shit happened at 11th of September and called it 9/11 while typing on web. Now I feel betrayed and brain washed by muricans and my hatred is so big that I wanna blast that crappy designed building at the actual 9/11

PS: its a joke fbi, cia, nsa pls no kill.
I'll give this building a few years before it comes crashing down and the whole world feels fake-pity for stupid americans again.
Dammit bootsy i dont want to be a european and i need your blessing. don't ignore me i need this

im seriously yo
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
I'll give this building a few years before it comes crashing down and the whole world feels fake-pity for stupid americans again.

Yes, there were tons of phony, emotional, crap postings; going on all these years.

"Support the Troops" , has got to be the worst.
Page 1 of 2